News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

FACT: Lindemans makes the best Pino Noir evar.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, August 03, 2008, 07:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Daruko on August 08, 2008, 06:44:33 AM
lindemans is like $7.99 a bottle.... yuo sure that shit's good?

Most of the best wine I've ever had has been less than $30.

Cain

Making the best pinot noir is like being the least stupid member of the Bush administration.

That said, most good wine is not very expensive.  That said, most excellent wine is way expensive.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

God, I miss being able to afford good wine.

Tonight I splurged on Hogue, but most of the time it's the Whole Foods label 3 buck chuck.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Which is, granted, much better than cheap wine used to be thanks to improvements in methods and technology. Wine overall has improved significantly in the last 25 years. The cheapest wines used to be so fucking awful, and now they're just meh.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 30, 2014, 02:56:38 AM
Which is, granted, much better than cheap wine used to be thanks to improvements in methods and technology.

Somehow, we can't say the same thing about beer.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 30, 2014, 03:00:35 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 30, 2014, 02:56:38 AM
Which is, granted, much better than cheap wine used to be thanks to improvements in methods and technology.

Somehow, we can't say the same thing about beer.

Sadly!

Cain

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 30, 2014, 02:54:43 AM
God, I miss being able to afford good wine.

Tonight I splurged on Hogue, but most of the time it's the Whole Foods label 3 buck chuck.

Chianti Superiore or go home, that's my motto.