News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Cooking with LMNO

Started by LMNO, October 08, 2008, 01:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 31, 2015, 07:52:24 PM
I dun cooked somethin.

http://earfatigueproductions.blogspot.com/2015/08/one-pot-pasta.html

Hmmm, looks pretty good but I agree with your conclusion about cooking the pasta separately. I'd do that and a quick saute of the veggies until they started to leak juices, then toss.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

It's a good idea, and I bet it benefits a lot from "just throw in stuff just picked from the garden".

Next time I work from home, I'll try a variation.

LMNO

Nast

Ohhhhh that looks so good right now!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Vanadium Gryllz

That looks delicious.

Quick question - what/how much beer did you use and do you think Guinness would work as a substitution or would it be too overpowering?
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

LMNO

Gah!

Well....

I usually use a lager or a session ale (this was a Notch Session).  And while Guinness is rich, it's not really that heavy.  It would certainly sweeten the overall result, and the flavor would be a lot more distinct, but if you added more chili pepper, that could balance it out.

Summation: While my first instinct would be to cringe, you might want to try it and see.  The worst that could happen is you'd be out a few bucks and a couple of hours of your time.

trippinprincezz13

That looks and sounds amazing! I am going to have to try this soon.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

Yum! What kind of cheese did you use?
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

LMNO

A combination of Cheddar and Jack.  Swiss or Gruyere is more traditional, but like I said, this was remnants of a taco party.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel