News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Weapon X

Started by Triple Zero, June 12, 2011, 03:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

ITT, Richter will post his recipe for the medium-strength version of Weapon X, which is delicious. It's like a strong herb bitter, with additional hotness exactly calibrated so that at first you feel the alcohol burning on your tongue, then the pepper takes over without a glitch, so it's like alcohol that never stops burning!!! :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Apparently, he's keeping it a secret.
Molon Lube

Disco Pickle

I am already extremely disappointed at the current and foreseeable lack of SNIKT! ITT.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 29, 2011, 07:47:36 PM
Apparently, he's keeping it a secret.

Most I know about it is, a variation on an existing herb bitter liqueur recipe involving vanilla and Everclear, with the addition of X amount of ghost chillies.*

Given this information I could of course experiment myself (though I'd have to substitute Everclear for Stroh-Rum-80, for lack of access to consumer-grade ethanol), but especially the medium variety was balanced extremely well, so I kind of hope he can still recollect the ingredients and amounts.

* writing this down for the sake of SCIENTIFIC HISTORY
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Luna

Quote from: Disco Pickle on August 29, 2011, 07:52:54 PM
I am already extremely disappointed at the current and foreseeable lack of SNIKT! ITT.

This shit would make Wolverine spit fire.

For serious.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Luna on August 29, 2011, 09:09:07 PM
Quote from: Disco Pickle on August 29, 2011, 07:52:54 PM

This shit would make Wolverine spit fire.

For serious.

It's a testament to how much of a Marvel dork I am that I just had a nerdgasm over the idea of a bastard love child between X-23 and Lockheed.

Space dragon love.  The love that dare not breathe it's name.

Ok, derail over.  We now return to your hot fire recipe, hopefully soon to be in progress.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Richter

Fuck.  I just saw this thread.  Let me do some digging.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Richter

Krupnikas:

OK, here we go.

Ingedients:

1 bottle Everclear, 750 ml  (You can also use vodka.  If you wanted, and like the burning sensation of alcoholism less than I do.)
2 tsp caraway seeds
10 whole cloves
4 Sticks cinamon
2 whole vanilla beans
2 pieces yellow ginger (or 2 tsp. Tumeric)
2 pieces white ginger (feel free to double this. at least.  We usually use a good 3-4 cm long chunk)
10 cardamom seeds cracked open
1/2 a nutmeg nut crushed
3 strips orange rind (just skin a whole one.)
3 strips lemon rind (just skin a whole one.)
1 pinch saffron (for color. optional)
4 cups water
2 lbs. honey
1-3 chinese dried hot peppers (optional, for more heat. The versions Tripple Zero and Torte tried had this.)

Procedure:
1. combine all spices and 4 cups water. Boil until it's reduced down to 2 cups
2. put the honey into a pot (same as the spice or different, whatever), and CAREFULLY heat it until it just starts to simmer or boil. As it boils, a white foam will develop. Skim it off an discard. DO this for 5-10 min., or until not much new foam is coming up. Don't sweat it if it's never totally done.
3. add the boiled down spice-water to the honey, mix well over VERY low heat.
4. CAREFULLY add the everclear to the still warm spice water + honey mix. I'm serious, there is mad science BOOM potential here. Take it off heat and away from potential ignition sources first, or you'll discover you're playing with sweet spicy napalm.
5. Once combined, heat on VERY low heat for 10-15 min covered. DO not even let it simmer, you'll just loose alcohol.
6. Remove from heat and let sit overnight, covered, then pour into bottles / jars / whatever.
7. Crap will settle out of it. After 2 weeks, pour off the clarified liquor, and filter the crap through coffee filters. Put back in bottles and let it settle again. Repeat filtering until it's clear of all crap.
8. Leave it alone for awhile to age.  After a month it will be ready. Time will make it better and more mellow, even after all the sediment crap is removed. It should be VERY clear. 6 month old stuff is what you had of mine. 1 year old stuff is suppose to be the nectar of the gods, if you can leave it alone that long...
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

Epic. I'm making a batch of this next time I'm home.

Thanks for sharing!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Richter

Thanks dude.

I forgot one thing, because I am a dumbass.  That's just regular krupnikas.  Adding the chinese hot pepper, or other hot pepper (just one) kicks it up to a spicy liquor.  Kind of like the "Fireball" sweet cinnamon stuff.

To make the "Weapon X"  my buddy Fergus and I soaked 5 Ghost chilies in everclear for half an hour, ran them through a food processor, seeds and all, and then threw them into the mix.  This makes it more akin to drinking a shot of riot control juice.  His wife will never leave us unsupervised again.

leln

I still say we need to make a pot of chili with this stuff. Start with a few shots, a bottle of Guiness, some onions, head(s) of garlic, a pound of black beans, a pound of kidney beans and whatever spices we see fit.

If we want to add meat-bacon, ham, sliced-up pork chops, steak, ground beef...all of it would probably only contribute to the deliciously blasphemous result awaiting us.

Hmm. Does anyone have a really good recipe for cornbread to go with this? Or should we just cook up some rice as a side?
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Richter

Labor day IS this weekend...

leln

Quote from: Richter on August 30, 2011, 02:29:32 AM
Labor day IS this weekend...

Oooh, good point. Where would we want to assemble? If we're feeling ambitious, maybe Luna and I could combine this endeavor with the Blasphemous Desserts event. If not, chili freezes well and you could always pull it out to terrify unsuspecting visitors. Or send it to Freeky as an exchange for her vindaloo (which I'm still upset that I missed by a few hours) back when Dok visited the Northeast.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Luna

A FEW shots?  Start with ONE shot, considering the damage done by one shot in curry this weekend.

I can handle basic cornbread, and this weekend suits me just fine. 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

leln

Quote from: Luna on August 30, 2011, 02:40:07 AM
A FEW shots?  Start with ONE shot, considering the damage done by one shot in curry this weekend.

I can handle basic cornbread, and this weekend suits me just fine. 

Only one? Where's your sense of adventure? (I'll be disappointed if you tell me it's lodged somewhere in the Providence sewers along with your dignity). We're not going to be fit for human company the next day, which is exactly why we'll find an IHOP and torture the locals with our overindulgence. We might as well go whole hog is this endeavor.

The sad thing is, the only cornbread recipes I have are ones I find online, so if nobody volunteers a tried-and-true family recipe I'd be tempted to make some rice and call it a day in terms of creating a complete protein.