Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Are Hotdog Buns Still Forbidden?

Started by Hollis Increase, April 08, 2012, 10:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meunster

On a related note.
FUCKING 1$ MINI HOTDOGS AT SONIC.

WE WILL THROW WHAT EVER YOU FAT FUCKS WANT ON IT.

COME BUY NOW!

AND TIP ME OR ILL LET IT SIT OUT AND GET COLD
Poe's law ;)

Hollis Increase

Good.  Finally someone who can offer a professional opinion.  So, being employed in the food service industry, how many Discordians do you see on a weekly basis ordering mini hot dogs with buns.  Thank you in advance for your response.
Ser Piggy could only find work as a Mortuary Transport Driver.  His appearance was far too disgusting for the living.

Meunster

Quote from: Hollis Increase on May 14, 2016, 07:02:06 PM
Good.  Finally someone who can offer a professional opinion.  So, being employed in the food service industry, how many Discordians do you see on a weekly basis ordering mini hot dogs with buns.  Thank you in advance for your response.

The only people who didn't eat the buns were those glutun free freaks. Though it is possible that they are just using that as cover.

Around 200 hot dog buns sold a day. But those could just be Americans and not discordians. No one really mentioned it, but the guy who tipped me with a shoe probably was one.

Oddly enough the defac here serves hot-dogs every Friday. And half price dogs are on Friday.
Sometimes you wonder if there is an Illuminati.
Poe's law ;)

Capeditiea

a secret. :D

use bread instead. :3 this tends to be more enjoyable and less soggy. :D

plus if you go to any fast food place or street food carts. bring a loaf of bread with you just incase you get a hotdog, then you can properly throw the hotdog bun towards any unsuspecting customer and wrap the hotdog with a slice of bread.

warning: this may cause chaos so wear protection.

but if you want to be cool about it, carefully take the hotdog bun away from the hotdog, place the hotdog bun gently inbetween a nearby car's windshield wiper. surround the hotdog with your convieniately prepared bread, eat the hotdog while waiting for the car's owner. make it a race to see if you can finish the hotdog before the driver returns. if successful. :D then stand near the door with arms crossed and a Beethoven angry expression on your face for how ever long it takes them to get to their car. Ask them (in exact words... no variations.) "Did you see Eris today?"

This can be asked before or after they notice the hotdog bun inbetween their windshield wiper...
if done before, simply wait for them to notice the said hotdog bun and state in a pleasant japanese animation moe school girl tone, "That's a sign from Eris." inquire them to eat the hotdog bun.

if done after, purposefully state the above statement of five words. this will provide the next option. State in a very monotonous and unentuesiastic tone, "She left you a present."

now if they do not believe this. aptly perform the turkey curse, then immediately run away. i suggest you wear some really powerful light up shoes this way if they happen to look at your feet they will end up blind and decide it was probably a bad idea to chase you.

:D and this is how you can avoid eating a hotdog bun. :D
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Utmost Roast Beef

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on April 12, 2012, 04:49:12 AM
I observe the prohibition in general, but cave in to temptation every time I get an opportunity to eat a hot dog, so I can feel guilty about it afterwards.  People who were raised Catholic need the guilt in order to metabolize anything trickier than a simple sugar.

As a former Catholic I can verify such statements. However, I feel the need to add that all things do require a certain amount of balance in order to be satiated. While I typically avoid such feelings, upon certain occasions where I wish to be complacent, I will eat a microwaved hotdog on Friday. Just the frank, perhaps with mustard but never a bun.