News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Are Hotdog Buns Still Forbidden?

Started by Hollis Increase, April 08, 2012, 10:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: navkat on April 12, 2012, 06:21:41 AM
Quote from: Nigel on April 12, 2012, 06:09:27 AM
Ice-cold, in my fist right out of the fridge.

We are barbarians here.

I imagine the Nigels get hongry after a long day of angry mobbing.

That made me giggle like the Wicked Witch of the West for a solid twenty seconds.  :lol:

minuspace

Go LA!

Although the pizza with governors cheese and mustard is also worth a slice 'cross the pond  :lol:

navkat

You fuck.

I want to stab myself in the eye. :vom:

East Coast Hustle

That looks amazing. I must build one. Or three.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Hollis Increase

Thank you all.  That helped clear some things up.
Ser Piggy could only find work as a Mortuary Transport Driver.  His appearance was far too disgusting for the living.

Triple Zero

Quote from: navkat on April 10, 2012, 06:44:09 AM
You are all either small children or LIARS.

:horrormirth:

"Hey let's make carbonara!

... except I don't have any bacon, but I do have hot dogs,

... nor do I have any properly shaped pasta, but I do have these bits of plastic tubing,

... now if only I had some cheese and eggs a.. ah.. HATCHOO!!"
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

navkat

Mac & Cheese (Kraft Dinner? What?) and Hot dogs is like a staple food for anyone under the age of 8 here in the US. I'm kind of a nutrition weirdo and I even feed it to MY kid. Since the age of four, Lex has been able to say "Ha-gah" and all the sudden, POOF! Awayyyy go those well-balanced, local-grown ingredients into the fridge and out comes a stick of butter, 1/4 cup of milk, a package of Hebrew National Beef dogs and a box containing elbow pasta and a pack of what can only be described as dehydrated glowstick goo. This box will serve as both a maraca and object of wonderment for approximately 6 minutes until the water boils.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: navkat on April 25, 2012, 12:28:02 PM
Mac & Cheese (Kraft Dinner? What?) and Hot dogs is like a staple food for anyone under the age of 8 here in the US. I'm kind of a nutrition weirdo and I even feed it to MY kid. Since the age of four, Lex has been able to say "Ha-gah" and all the sudden, POOF! Awayyyy go those well-balanced, local-grown ingredients into the fridge and out comes a stick of butter, 1/4 cup of milk, a package of Hebrew National Beef dogs and a box containing elbow pasta and a pack of what can only be described as dehydrated glowstick goo. This box will serve as both a maraca and object of wonderment for approximately 6 minutes until the water boils.

Me too. I'm the healthy-eatinest chick around town; I'm all about whole foods from scratch. I make my own salmon jerky and whole-grain bread. But damned if there isn't always a box of mac & cheese (OK, so it's usually Annie's Organic) and a pack of nasty cheap processed armits and anus in the house. LO called them "ga gogs" for years. "Can I have a ga gog?" "Sure honey. Warm or cold?" (because there's nothing like a refreshing, ice-cold hot dog on a summer day. My mom wouldn't let me eat them cold because back then there was still a possibility that something might still be alive in them. Not anymore!)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hebrew Nationals are the good stuff. My kids don't like them, preferring the 99 cent grayish-pink wonder of generic chicken franks.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: navkat on April 25, 2012, 12:28:02 PMout comes a stick of butter, 1/4 cup of milk, a package of Hebrew National Beef dogs and a box containing elbow pasta and a pack of what can only be described as dehydrated glowstick goo. This box will serve as both a maraca and object of wonderment for approximately 6 minutes until the water boils.

And then you sneeze on it?

ALso that pasta did not have elbows. Not even armpits.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Hot dogs and mac & cheese are disgusting. They also taste awesome. I don't have them together though. At least not anymore.

This however, I have always considered an abomination before the Lord:

Fucking Klingon food right there.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Twiddlerat0r on April 25, 2012, 07:12:27 PM
Hot dogs and mac & cheese are disgusting. They also taste awesome. I don't have them together though. At least not anymore.

That's old man food for guys whose wives used to do all the cooking and left them or died at some point. Stephen King mentioned it in Christine when he was talking about the old Nazi, said he ate Spaghetti-O's and wore pee stained khakis.  :x
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

NewSpag

Quote from: The Twiddlerat0r on April 25, 2012, 07:12:27 PM

cam Soj DlchDaq rach maH!
QuoteOne day I realized life was pointless.  I've been celebrating ever since.
There's beauty in everything so lets destroy it all together.
Sometimes Always is Never.  For everything else there's Mastercard.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I love spaghettios, but I do not like the spaghettios with franks or the ones with "meatballs".

navkat

Heh. i love the "meatballs." I have no idea what's in 'em but I like the way they chew.