News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Drivin' the cookies outta Ireland (difficult without a boat)

Started by Tor Hershman, March 24, 2014, 05:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on March 24, 2014, 06:28:38 PM
Spambot or AKK? You be the judge.

Neither, as far as I can tell.  He's just a little impressed with his blog, so he pulled his pants down so we can all see it.  I don't see that he's been spamming, at least not in the regular sense. 

But he'd be better off, I agree, if he'd just cut and paste it here and leave the advert in his sig.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

I am unaware of this Leprechaun Day. Is that the day that the Leprechaun Union stops making shoes and indiscriminately hiding massive amounts of gold at the end of atmospheric effects?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on March 24, 2014, 08:28:57 PM
I am unaware of this Leprechaun Day. Is that the day that the Leprechaun Union stops making shoes and indiscriminately hiding massive amounts of gold at the end of atmospheric effects?

It's when EoC and his relatives get together to drink vile "beer" and discuss parallel parking.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2014, 09:01:53 PM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on March 24, 2014, 08:28:57 PM

It's when EoC and his relatives get together to drink vile "beer" and discuss parallel parking.

:lol:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS