News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

So you've had meatloaf...

Started by Raz Tech, September 04, 2014, 11:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 05, 2014, 10:34:40 AM
You people never get to raise eyebrows at the food over here ever again.

Meat muffins: brought to you direct from Dahmer's Kitchen.

I kinda want one.

If some surly greaseball handed you one of those bad boys in a towel out of the back of a truck you'd be writing about it years later.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

nonheroick

Here's how I make meatloaf

1. meat (turkey or beef)
2. celery
3. mushrooms
4. whatever other veggies are left in the fridge
5. panko (electrically puffed bread crumbs, often used in asian cooking) or sometimes i'll take bread slices and soak them in milk before combining with the meat
6. Worcestershire sauce and a bit of soy sauce
7. a bit of milk

sauce:
1. ketchup
2. Worcestershire sauce
3. this stuff we have in the cabinet... its called unami sauce. It tastes like asian barbeque sauce.
4. brown sugar

bake it in a broiler pan because nobody likes excess grease
done

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I put celery in too, if I have it.

Mmm meatloaf

Damn, I wish I still had the sausages from last night. I think I need to go back and get more sausages.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: nonheroick on September 14, 2014, 03:01:28 AM
Here's how I make meatloaf

1. meat (turkey or beef)
2. celery
3. mushrooms
4. whatever other veggies are left in the fridge
5. panko (electrically puffed bread crumbs, often used in asian cooking) or sometimes i'll take bread slices and soak them in milk before combining with the meat
6. Worcestershire sauce and a bit of soy sauce
7. a bit of milk

sauce:
1. ketchup
2. Worcestershire sauce
3. this stuff we have in the cabinet... its called unami sauce. It tastes like asian barbeque sauce.
4. brown sugar

bake it in a broiler pan because nobody likes excess grease
done

I like that you explained what panko is.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think that I should start randomly explaining/describing commonplace items in the middle of posts. Like today I got a new lid for one of my saucepans (a small cooking vessel often used for making small portions of food, esp. liquid-based food) so that I  can use it to make popcorn (a type of North American hard-hulled grain that expands explosively when exposed to high heat, often seasoned with butter and salt and eaten as a snack).

Sita

I was glad for the description of panko, as I have never heard of it before.
Certainly wouldn't call it a commonplace word.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sita on September 14, 2014, 06:26:50 PM
I was glad for the description of panko, as I have never heard of it before.
Certainly wouldn't call it a commonplace word.