News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

So you've had meatloaf...

Started by Raz Tech, September 04, 2014, 11:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on September 14, 2014, 05:32:17 PM
I think that I should start randomly explaining/describing commonplace items in the middle of posts. Like today I got a new lid for one of my saucepans (a small cooking vessel often used for making small portions of food, esp. liquid-based food) so that I  can use it to make popcorn (a type of North American hard-hulled grain that expands explosively when exposed to high heat, often seasoned with butter and salt and eaten as a snack).

That has the potential of an incredibly subtle troll.

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 14, 2014, 10:37:43 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on September 14, 2014, 05:32:17 PM
I think that I should start randomly explaining/describing commonplace items in the middle of posts. Like today I got a new lid for one of my saucepans (a small cooking vessel often used for making small portions of food, esp. liquid-based food) so that I  can use it to make popcorn (a type of North American hard-hulled grain that expands explosively when exposed to high heat, often seasoned with butter and salt and eaten as a snack).

That has the potential of an incredibly subtle troll.

I was thinking that as well. :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Your Mom on September 14, 2014, 05:32:17 PM

[requia]

Actually, it originated in South America and was genetically modified for human consumption.

[/requia]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Easily defended against the inevitable irritation with "Well I know there are readers here who aren't from North America and I didn't want to make any ethnocentric assumptions about what everyone is familiar with".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 15, 2014, 06:20:03 PM

[requia]

Actually, it originated in South America and was genetically modified for human consumption.

[/requia]

Oh my god, we would make an excellent troll duo. Reading that even irritated me.

LMNO

I had a feeling it would.  I was annoying myself while typing it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Reginald Ret

Actually, is one of the best trolling words.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Freeky

[requia]

[/requia]

Wouldn't this be more Eartha?

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Raz Tech on September 04, 2014, 11:45:53 PM
As an aside, I always thought that meatloaf was, like, the pinnacle of American food.  It is, after all, just a bunch of beef shoved together with some ketchup on top and some chopped veggies if you're feeling adventurous.

My mother always added bacon
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on September 16, 2014, 06:12:19 PM

[requia]

[/requia]

Masterclasse time:

"Actually, wouldn't this be more Eartha?"
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on February 20, 2015, 10:47:10 PM
Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on September 16, 2014, 06:12:19 PM

[requia]

[/requia]

Masterclasse time:

"Actually, wouldn't this be more Eartha?"

:lol:

LMNO

"Actually, it was developed on the western sea coast of what is now Brazil."