News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

The McFadden

Started by Rico Escobar, September 10, 2014, 10:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico Escobar

The McFaddenTM is a sandwich, but to say that it is only a sandwich is to insult The McFaddenTM.  This only serves to anger The McFaddenTM.

"What is The McFaddenTM," you damn well better be asking yourselves.  Very simply, it is deli meat, cheese, and chips on white bread with a hot sauce of some form or another, combined with the action of moving between one destination to the next.

The Traditional The McFaddenTM:

2 slices of White Bread
3 slices of Turkey
2 slices of 'Murican Cheese
3 slices of Ham
A large handful of Doritos
A butt-ton of Tabasco Sauce
5 minutes to make it to Class

1. Start by laying a slice of cheese on each slice of bread. 
2. Create a meat packet.  This can be accomplished by laying your meats in such a way as to create an envelope.  This is crucial for the next several steps.
3.  Take your large handful of Doritos and crush them up.  Sprinkle them into the center of your meat surface.  Try to keep them piled up near the center.  While I would be remiss to tell you to take it easy on the Doritos as they are delicious and I want some now,  too many can make the next step difficult.
4.  Add Tobasco.  Just break the little nozzle off of the top and pour.  Be a man for once in your life.
5.  Now to assemble.  Place your meat placemat onto your bread.  Fold the edges around your pile of chips, sealing them away from the harsh, unforgiving outside world.  Complete by placing the other bread on top.
6.  Get the fuck out of the kitchen and hurry up!  You've only got five minutes until class starts!  RUN! RUUUUUUUUUUUNNN!!!

You now have a satisfiying, self-contained, spicy-as-shit sammich to eat as you attempt to not fall down a flight of stairs!

Now that you know the basics, create your own The McFaddenTM sandwiches!  Try your own variations!  Don't like Turkey or ham?  Use Whatever meat you like, as long as its thinly sliced.  Want some other kind of chips?  Why not?  Don't like Tabasco?  Try your own personal brand!  But it better be spicy!  I mean it.

Pictures shall be added soon for demonstrative purposes.

Enjoy The McFaddenTM!
RICO ESCOBAR

President and Founder
Escobar Enterprises

The Good Reverend Roger

I am having difficulty hating this new person.

This makes me wary.

Trying The McFadden™ when I get home from the gym tonight.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

I'm making mine with ciabatta, provalone, genoa salami, sopresatta, coppa, salt and vinegar potato chips, and Louisiana crystal hot sauce.

The Good Reverend Roger

I fear variations.  I might accidentally create the Ditka.

The mind reels in horror.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm making mine with salmon, asparagus, cream cheese, tomato juice, Knox Gelatine, and capers.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

I look forward to photographs of this monstrosity.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on September 10, 2014, 11:16:00 PM
I'm making mine with salmon, asparagus, cream cheese, tomato juice, Knox Gelatine, and capers.

I'm making mine with truffles, foie gras, bean sprouts, lobster, and Dom Perignon.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 10, 2014, 11:51:38 PM
I look forward to photographs of this monstrosity.

It will be made so.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rico Escobar

I keep forgetting to actually make bread so I can post some pictures of the sandwich, though it sounds like everyone else's ideas are way more impressive than the base model.  Hope your experiments turned out tasty!
RICO ESCOBAR

President and Founder
Escobar Enterprises