Main Menu

Soylent and other complete foods for your incomplete face

Started by GlompChomp, September 25, 2014, 05:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

hooplala

It's funny that The Lesser Poptard keeps talking as if he's beyond racism, then calls people nigger.

I haven't laughed this hard since I watched The Day the Clown Cried.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on September 26, 2014, 07:16:58 PM
It's funny that The Lesser Poptard keeps talking as if he's beyond racism, then calls people nigger.

Normally, I would prescribe chloroform and a late night swim.  However, there are no lakes in New Hampshire.
Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2014, 09:14:25 PM

Normally, I would prescribe chloroform and a late night swim.  However, there are no lakes in New Hampshire.
Swimming doesn't require water, any liquid will do. Just a hint.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ragret on September 26, 2014, 11:20:25 PM

Works better if there's a slippery slope in front of it, at any rate.
Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2014, 11:21:20 PM
Quote from: Ragret on September 26, 2014, 11:20:25 PM

Works better if there's a slippery slope in front of it, at any rate.
Very true. Thinking a bit more has lead me to this conclusion: not all lakes contain water.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, it's a little tiny bit self-contradictory.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."