News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

Stupidly easy chicken thing

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, December 13, 2014, 05:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Ingredients:
- 1-2 lbs Chicken thighs (not deboned)
- 2-3 jars salsa

Instructions:
Put chicken in pressure cooker. Cover with salsa. Cook on high for 24 hours, or until bones melt. Feeds one person for 1-2 meals a day for a week.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

This is like the Anarchist's Cookbook, but an actual cookbook.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Fire extinguisher sold separately.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Extremely Easy Teriyaki Pork Chops:

Ingredients:
- 2-3 lbs pork chops
- Bottle of teriyaki sauce

Instructions:
Coat pork chops with teriyaki sauce. Put in oven with broiler on high for 6-7 hours. Serve with rice.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 15, 2014, 12:08:54 AM

Ingredients:
- 2-3 lbs pork chops

Instructions:
Coat pork chops with teriyaki sauce. Put in oven with broiler on high for 6-7 hours. Serve with rice.

It can't be that easy.  Shit would explode.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Rice:

Ingredients:
- Rice

Place in skillet. Cook on medium heat stirring occasionally 72 hours or until house is burned to the ground.

Doktor Howl

Elephant stew:

1.  Dice one elephant.
2.  Throw into pot with contents of one granary.
3.  Cook for one week or until the tusks fall off.

Serves 300.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 15, 2014, 12:10:16 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 15, 2014, 12:08:54 AM

Ingredients:
- 2-3 lbs pork chops

Instructions:

It can't be that easy.  Shit would explode.

No, you only get explosions with the pressure cooker recipes.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 15, 2014, 12:10:43 AM
Rice:

Ingredients:
- Rice

Place in skillet. Cook on medium heat stirring occasionally 72 hours or until house is burned to the ground.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 15, 2014, 12:11:26 AM
Elephant stew:

1.  Dice one elephant.
2.  Throw into pot with contents of one granary.
3.  Cook for one week or until the tusks fall off.

Serves 300.

:lulz:

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Oh shit. I just realized I said 'pressure cooker' when I meant 'crock pot'.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel