News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

DECLASSIFIED drink recipes by TWJ

Started by The Wizard Joseph, October 03, 2015, 04:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

3/4 Juicy Juice
1/4 Shit Tier Vodka

Drink until everything is funny.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nigelada:

12 oz beer
4 oz V8
1 tablespoon pickle juice
3 dashes fish sauce
2 dashes Valentino's (or to taste)
1 large lime wedge
1 pepperoncini
A dusting of black pepper

Drink as if you are a dying man in the desert.

Nast

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 09, 2015, 11:45:15 PM
Nigelada:
1 pepperoncini

I read this as 1 pepperoni.

Someone needs to start garnishing mixed drinks with a single, delicate slice of pepperoni.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nast on October 09, 2015, 11:48:16 PM
Nigelada:
1 pepperoncini

Someone needs to start garnishing mixed drinks with a single, delicate slice of pepperoni.

That would be delicious in a Nigelada. I endorse this addition.

Freeky

40K Shotsies:

1 can Creme Soda per turn.

Add a shot of black rum for each objective you hold per turn, try to drink it before your next turn.  Pray to baby jesus that the game only lasts 5 turns, avoid holding all six objectives at one time.

LMNO

Nigelada:

12 oz beer
4 oz V8
3 dashes fish sauce
1 large lime wedge
1 pepperoncini

INVALID.

Where's the dildo?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on October 10, 2015, 03:43:00 AM
Nigelada:

12 oz beer
4 oz V8
3 dashes fish sauce
1 large lime wedge
1 pepperoncini

INVALID.

Where's the dildo?

The dildo is implicit.

Always.

LMNO

Ah, so THAT'S why I was walking funny today.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dubya

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 09, 2015, 08:04:13 PM
3/4 Juicy Juice
1/4 Shit Tier Vodka

Drink until everything is funny.

Reminds me of the time I ordered a Tom Collins in a crappy club in Juarez.

The result, as near as I can reconstruct it:

12 oz Sprite
1 shot rotgut gin
Splash fake lime juice

After the first 2 or 3, it becomes increasingly difficult to tell the difference between this and an actual Tom Collins.
"Gold Medalist of the 2015 David Cameron Memorial Barnyard Olympics."

trippinprincezz13

Nigelada:
1 pepperoncini

:lol:  When we've had it in the house, my boyfriend's added a slice of pepperoni with a slice/cube of sharp cheddar (which is always in the house) as a garnish to our Bloody Mary's. Which are always great, and on occasion he's made more in a michelada style.

Nigelada:

12 oz beer
4 oz V8
3 dashes fish sauce
1 large lime wedge
1 pepperoncini

We've used pickle juice in our Bloody Mary's/quasi-cheladas before, but hadn't thought of fish sauce. I will have to try next time (and/or just replicate this whole recipe) since that sounds like it could add a nice bit of flavor.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on October 13, 2015, 07:55:43 PM
Nigelada:
1 pepperoncini

:lol:  When we've had it in the house, my boyfriend's added a slice of pepperoni with a slice/cube of sharp cheddar (which is always in the house) as a garnish to our Bloody Mary's. Which are always great, and on occasion he's made more in a michelada style.

Nigelada:

12 oz beer
4 oz V8
3 dashes fish sauce
1 large lime wedge
1 pepperoncini

We've used pickle juice in our Bloody Mary's/quasi-cheladas before, but hadn't thought of fish sauce. I will have to try next time (and/or just replicate this whole recipe) since that sounds like it could add a nice bit of flavor.

It adds a really nice salty richness... clam juice is traditional, but I definitely prefer the fish sauce.