News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Pumpkin Whatevers

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, October 20, 2015, 06:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

1 large can easy pumpkin pie filling
2 eggs
2 cups cinnamon life cereal
Some flour (maybe 1 cup)
Some baking powder (around 1 tsp)
Allspice

Crush cereal. Check to see if cereal adequately covers the bottom of your rectangular casserole dish. It does, yay! Consider mixing cereal with butter like you planned in the first place. Decide you are a lazy asshole instead. Mix canned pumpkin and eggs. This is too much pumpkin. Add flour. Get baking powder. Consider getting a measuring spoon like a sane person. This is too much work. Carefully sprinkle baking powder in the bowl. Mix vigorously. Fuck, there are still clumps of flour. Mix more. Eventually give up. Pour pumpkin mix into casserole dish over crumbled cereal. Sprinkle allspice on top. Cook at 350 or so until done.

It's still in the oven. I'll give you guys the verdict later.

The Good Reverend Roger

Directions unclear.  Can would not mix with eggs.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 20, 2015, 09:40:46 PM
Directions unclear.  Can would not mix with eggs.

Insufficient force in mixing.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Verdict is in: acceptable when topped with whipped dairy product.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Pumpkin spice is starting to make me feel insane.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 21, 2015, 12:45:17 AM

I had salty pumpkin spice tortilla chips from Trader Joes that were just terrible.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Nast

Like, they're not even sweet and salty. It's just like someone sprinkled some pumpkin pie spice on salted tortilla chips.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nast on October 21, 2015, 12:56:50 AM

I had salty pumpkin spice tortilla chips from Trader Joes that were just terrible.

Root cause of failure detected.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 21, 2015, 04:20:33 AM

I actually like Trader Joe's for a lot of stuff, but I wish they would stick to making actual food products and not seasonal abominations.

Also, fun fact: Trader Joe's parking lots are designed by Satan.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nast on October 21, 2015, 04:23:14 AM

I actually like Trader Joe's for a lot of stuff, but I wish they would stick to making actual food products and not seasonal abominations.

The new outlet mall by our house - and this is how much I love my wife, I went to a fucking outlet mall - has pod-style parking with very narrow roadways and single point access to each pod.  Which they placed directly adjacent to the crosswalks from the mall proper.

It was amazing.  It was worse than Trader Joes.  I shit you not.  10 minutes to get in, 15 minutes to get out.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nast on October 21, 2015, 04:23:14 AM

I think Satan also designs the parking lots for New Seasons, Whole Foods, and 24-Hour Fitness.

Meunster

I miss read all spice, so I put ALL SPICES on top.
Poe's law ;)