News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

I'm roasting a chicken RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKS

Started by Cainad (dec.), December 02, 2015, 05:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on December 04, 2015, 01:08:20 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but because there's no leavening agent, you'll need to whip the hell out of the eggs.

It's not meant to be fluffy, but rather, dense and moist. Like a pudding. The edges puff and get crispy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

I made a chicken noodle-rice-lentil soup because I'm indecisive, using leftover drippings. It's okay.

Pæs

I keep wondering what the fuck is going on in this thread:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

ITT Cainad delivers humorous sick burns to a female lady person.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

themanwhocreatedjazz

This threads sums up why this forum is such a great place.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel