News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

What Does Everyone Eat for Breakfast?

Started by Nast, December 16, 2015, 04:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nast

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 19, 2015, 06:33:50 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 19, 2015, 06:13:54 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 19, 2015, 05:35:14 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 19, 2015, 05:31:13 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 19, 2015, 05:20:19 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 19, 2015, 04:41:24 AM
Lately it's been far too much convenience food from a rather awesome gas station chain here in LaX. It's been much pancake& sausage on a stick and/or croissant, egg, sausage, and cheese sandwiches with Sirracha ketchup, jalapeño relish, and mayo, sometimes an omelet on a bagel with similar condiments. Much free coffee from work too. My shift starts around 1130am and I often come in up to an hour early to acclimate myself and drink the unlimited coffee made available.

It's been a good year for breakfast, bad year for my waistline. When I first took the job it was A LOT of hard, fast labor and like 7+ miles (usually much more) of walking around the hospital. Now I drive a truck and do mostly wash&dry processing in the evening in the facility building. This requires a lot of strength and coordination, but the cardio isn't there and it shows.

Jesus, pancake and sausage on a stick? Do people really eat that? It sounds horrific.

Imagine a corndog with a delicious breakfast sausage instead of hotdog, but wrapped in pancake batter not cornmeal batter. They're absolutely decadent.

Horrifically bad for me though, for sure. Mmmm... deadly..

Oh god, I loathe corndogs.

What is it you find loathsome?

The sweet, oily, slightly crunchy crust that contains a moist corn cake engulfing in turn a pink, salty, soft, fatty, bland meat puree product impaled on a stick. It smells like ham and cornbread, but when you put it in your mouth and grind it between your molars the corn cake layer becomes gummy while the meat puree is restored to the native paste-like consistency from whence it came, forming a lima-bean-shaped wad in the mouth of the hopeful eater, defying attempts to swallow.

This vivid (and nauseating) description is the delight of this thread.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nast on December 19, 2015, 07:09:31 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 19, 2015, 06:33:50 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 19, 2015, 06:13:54 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 19, 2015, 05:35:14 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 19, 2015, 05:31:13 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 19, 2015, 05:20:19 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 19, 2015, 04:41:24 AM
Lately it's been far too much convenience food from a rather awesome gas station chain here in LaX. It's been much pancake& sausage on a stick and/or croissant, egg, sausage, and cheese sandwiches with Sirracha ketchup, jalapeño relish, and mayo, sometimes an omelet on a bagel with similar condiments. Much free coffee from work too. My shift starts around 1130am and I often come in up to an hour early to acclimate myself and drink the unlimited coffee made available.

It's been a good year for breakfast, bad year for my waistline. When I first took the job it was A LOT of hard, fast labor and like 7+ miles (usually much more) of walking around the hospital. Now I drive a truck and do mostly wash&dry processing in the evening in the facility building. This requires a lot of strength and coordination, but the cardio isn't there and it shows.

Jesus, pancake and sausage on a stick? Do people really eat that? It sounds horrific.

Imagine a corndog with a delicious breakfast sausage instead of hotdog, but wrapped in pancake batter not cornmeal batter. They're absolutely decadent.

Horrifically bad for me though, for sure. Mmmm... deadly..

Oh god, I loathe corndogs.

What is it you find loathsome?

The sweet, oily, slightly crunchy crust that contains a moist corn cake engulfing in turn a pink, salty, soft, fatty, bland meat puree product impaled on a stick. It smells like ham and cornbread, but when you put it in your mouth and grind it between your molars the corn cake layer becomes gummy while the meat puree is restored to the native paste-like consistency from whence it came, forming a lima-bean-shaped wad in the mouth of the hopeful eater, defying attempts to swallow.

This vivid (and nauseating) description is the delight of this thread.

:thanks:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Usually Pop-Tarts and soda for me. Sometimes leftover pizza. Occasionally waffles wih entirely too much butter and brown sugar if I have extra time on my hands
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Nast

I'm starting to wonder if I'm kind of diabetic.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Cainad (dec.)

Breakfast:

wake up late as fuck and get IKEA meatballs as your first meal of the day while shopping for a new trash can.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

I forgot to say pills earlier. Lots of pills. Anti-anxiety, anti-depressant, more anti-depressants, mood stabilizer, Vitamin D supplement, Ritalin, Zyrtec, generic No-Doz...
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

axod

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on December 21, 2015, 05:42:21 AM
I forgot to say pills earlier. Lots of pills. Anti-anxiety, anti-depressant, more anti-depressants, mood stabilizer, Vitamin D supplement, Ritalin, Zyrtec, generic No-Doz...
just this

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on December 21, 2015, 04:08:06 AM
Breakfast:

wake up late as fuck and get IKEA meatballs as your first meal of the day while shopping for a new trash can.

Soooo gonna do this as soon as my financial aid is in.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2015, 03:59:09 PM
Breakfast:

It was an AWESOME way to spend Sunday.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on December 21, 2015, 10:05:34 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2015, 03:59:09 PM
Breakfast:

It was an AWESOME way to spend Sunday.

I like to get reeaaal high before going in.

Cainad (dec.)

Oh wow, I don't know if I could handle that! It's already like the Disney World of home goods.

trippinprincezz13

Most of the time it's just coffee and maybe a yogurt if I'm lucky, but when I have time & motivation I'll do oatmeal (yes I realize how little effort that actually takes) or sometimes breakfast sandwiches - homemade, since fast food ones tend to fill me and my stomach with sadness.

Oatmeal I'll typically just use a little salt and a little butter (on occasion with added greens) - super exciting I know. I like maple syrup sometimes, but I have to be in the mood for sweet. I will have to dig up that savory oatmeal thread from a while ago. It was certainly intriguing
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Freeky

Tomato sandwiches for me.  Toast, mayo, sliced roma (cut thinly enough, there's enough for lunch, too!), mustard if you're feeling fancy.