News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Werewolf III

Started by Remington, March 08, 2010, 06:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Hey we already got started? I thought we was going to get a PM or something. How do I now know if I'm a werewolf or not?

So did anyone get killed yet? I couldnt figure it out from the intro, did Remington get eaten?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 08, 2010, 04:03:55 PM
Hey we already got started? I thought we was going to get a PM or something. How do I now know if I'm a werewolf or not?

So did anyone get killed yet? I couldnt figure it out from the intro, did Remington get eaten?

Thou protest too much.
Molon Lube

Remington

The werewolves, psychic, and civilian-sibling have received their PMs. I'm waiting on the wolf kill and psychic scan now.
Is it plugged in?

Storebrand

I'm at home and the internet sucks here so I'll prolly not be following or posting that much.

Dr. Paes

Without wanting to contribute to it myself too much... everyone spreading paranoia and making ungrounded accusations are suspect, in my opinion. Only wolves have reason to support paranoia and confusion.

Paesior,
Trusts everyone... for now.

Freeky

Well, then, how do we figure out how to lynch someone if we go for the "OMG YUO R SPREDING RUMORS YUO ARE WEREWOLF!"

I'm all about the peacefulness, but we can't be hippies about this.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 08, 2010, 08:40:12 PM
Well, then, how do we figure out how to lynch someone if we go for the "OMG YUO R SPREDING RUMORS YUO ARE WEREWOLF!"

I'm all about the peacefulness, but we can't be hippies about this.

PEACEFULNESS, MY ASS!  WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE KILLED IN OUR BEDS!
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

but if nobody is going to make paranoia and ungrounded accusations how are we gonna tell who is the werewolves?

shouldnt we troll people into revealing themselves instead?

or perhaps, like this: if your brother was a werewolf but one of you lies all the time, and the other always speaks the truth, given that the psychic is wearing a blue hat, what question should you ask him or her if you want to give the same answer as the one with the red hat?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Wondering Monk

I think 000 is a wolf because he is trying to make us think he didn't get a PM  :eek:
on the other hand maybe thats what he wants us to think... or maybe im just jumping to conclusions... or maybe...  :horrormirth:
my head hurts

bds

Quote from: Wondering Monk on March 08, 2010, 09:08:50 PM

I think 000 is a wolf because he is trying to make us think he didn't get a PM  :eek:
on the other hand maybe thats what he wants us to think... or maybe im just jumping to conclusions... or maybe...  :horrormirth:
my head hurts

You seem very quick to throw accusations... Wolf.

Freeky

EVERYBODY IS A WOLF OMG RUN AWAY!

bds

Jasper

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 08, 2010, 09:30:30 PM

On pdcom, werewolf lynches YUO?

Fock. :(

i think storebrand is a wolf, announcing so soon that they'll be lying low...

Wondering Monk

Mistress Freeky want us to run away and scatter so she can pick us off one by one?!  :eek: thats exactly what a wolf would do! WOLF!
LYNCH! LYNCH! LYNCH!

bds

Quote from: Wondering Monk on March 08, 2010, 09:41:42 PM

Mistress Freeky want us to run away and scatter so she can pick us off one by one?!  :eek: thats exactly what a wolf would do! WOLF!
LYNCH! LYNCH! LYNCH!

And our studio audience sayyyyys... LYNCH!