News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Luna

What the everloving fuck is going ON in Arizona????

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2012-11-08/news/a-glendale-mom-was-falsely-imprisoned-now-the-state-wants-to-cancel-her-u-s-birth-certificate/

Falsely imprisoned as an illegal immigrant because you're smudgy?  Provide birth certificate?  Well, fuck you, we'll cancel your birth certificate and deport you anyway!
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on November 13, 2012, 06:16:31 PM
What the everloving fuck is going ON in Arizona????

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2012-11-08/news/a-glendale-mom-was-falsely-imprisoned-now-the-state-wants-to-cancel-her-u-s-birth-certificate/

Falsely imprisoned as an illegal immigrant because you're smudgy?  Provide birth certificate?  Well, fuck you, we'll cancel your birth certificate and deport you anyway!

Don't be afraid, we're only joking.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:horrormirth: Two of my sisters live in Arizona.

They need to get out while they still can.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CAKE on November 13, 2012, 06:44:10 PM
:horrormirth: Two of my sisters live in Arizona.

They need to get out while they still can.

Women:  Check.
Smudgy skin:  Check.

Yeah, they're fucked.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Just for fun:

QuoteAZ 13-3703. Abuse of venerated objects; classification

A. A person commits abuse of venerated objects by intentionally:

1. Desecrating any public monument, memorial or property of a public park; or

2. In any manner likely to provoke immediate physical retaliation:

(a) Exhibiting or displaying, placing or causing to be placed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, drawing or advertisement of any nature upon a flag or exposing or causing to be exposed to public view a flag upon which there is printed, painted or otherwise produced or to which there is attached, appended or annexed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, drawing or advertisement; or

(b) Exposing to public view, manufacturing, selling, offering to sell, giving or having in possession for any purpose any article of merchandise or receptacle for holding or carrying merchandise upon or to which there is printed, painted, placed or attached any flag in order to advertise, call attention to, decorate, mark or distinguish the article or substance; or

(c) Casting contempt upon, mutilating, defacing, defiling, burning, trampling or otherwise dishonoring or causing to bring dishonor upon a flag.

B. The provisions of this section shall not apply to:

1. Any act permitted by a statute of the United States; or

2. Any act permitted by United States military regulations; or

3. Any act where the United States government has granted permission for the use of such flag; or

4. A newspaper, periodical, book, pamphlet, circular, certificate, diploma, warrant, commission of appointment to office, ornament, picture, badge or stationery on which shall be printed, painted or placed such flag and which is disconnected from any advertisement for the purpose of sale, barter or trade.

C. For the purposes of this section:

1. "Desecrate" means defacing, damaging, polluting or otherwise doing a physical act in a manner likely to provoke immediate physical retaliation.

2. "Flag" means any emblem, banner or other symbol, of any size, composed of any substance or represented on any substance that evidently purports to be the flag of the United States or of this state.

D. Abuse of venerated objects is a class 2 misdemeanor.

Also, it is illegal in Arizona for more than 6 girls to live in the same house.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

BabylonHoruv

http://act.watchdog.net/petitions/1352?share_ref=Ft-tZSqE2iY

Judge tells woman groped by police officer that she shouldn't have been in a bar.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

ATTN, RWNS:  Tea Party is over.  It is now time for White whine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2012, 07:04:28 PM
Just for fun:

(a) Exhibiting or displaying, placing or causing to be placed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, drawing or advertisement of any nature upon a flag or exposing or causing to be exposed to public view a flag upon which there is printed, painted or otherwise produced or to which there is attached, appended or annexed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, drawing or advertisement; or

(b) Exposing to public view, manufacturing, selling, offering to sell, giving or having in possession for any purpose any article of merchandise or receptacle for holding or carrying merchandise upon or to which there is printed, painted, placed or attached any flag in order to advertise, call attention to, decorate, mark or distinguish the article or substance; or

(c) Casting contempt upon, mutilating, defacing, defiling, burning, trampling or otherwise dishonoring or causing to bring dishonor upon a flag.

3. Any act where the United States government has granted permission for the use of such flag; or

4. A newspaper, periodical, book, pamphlet, circular, certificate, diploma, warrant, commission of appointment to office, ornament, picture, badge or stationery on which shall be printed, painted or placed such flag and which is disconnected from any advertisement for the purpose of sale, barter or trade.

1. "Desecrate" means defacing, damaging, polluting or otherwise doing a physical act in a manner likely to provoke immediate physical retaliation.

2. "Flag" means any emblem, banner or other symbol, of any size, composed of any substance or represented on any substance that evidently purports to be the flag of the United States or of this state.

Whaaaaaaaaaat the fuck? :horrormirth:

Does that make convents illegal there?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CAKE on November 13, 2012, 09:39:45 PM
Just for fun:

Yes.  And if you have too many kids, you have to throw some away.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2012, 09:50:00 PM
Quote from: CAKE on November 13, 2012, 09:39:45 PM
Just for fun:

Yes.  And if you have too many kids, you have to throw some away.

:cry:

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: V3X on October 29, 2012, 03:50:34 PM
AZ healthcare is so hopelessly fucked. Three doctors once told my dad he had the best case they'd ever seen for malpractice, and then promptly assured him it would never go to court, because doctors in AZ will immediately blacklist and stop sending any referrals to any doctor who acts as a witness in a malpractice case.

I think I'm going to be sick.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

http://notalwaysright.com/not-the-sharpest-bigot/24910

QuoteMe: "Excuse me, sir, are you finding everything all right today?"

Customer: *turning* "Oh, what the f*** is this?"

Me: "Um... what is what?"

Customer: "I haven't been helped by a single American since I got here. Are you people even hiring whites?"

(Our town has a regrettably accurate reputation for being somewhat racist. Customers often ignore non-white employees or refuse their aid. I'm of Indian descent, but was born and raised a few miles away in Phoenix.)

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger