News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

ITT: TGRR helps you with your personals ads.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 08, 2011, 06:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Kurt Christ

Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Pæs

Wow, just when I decide I'll reactivate my findsomeone.co.nz account and write something, this beautiful thread comes into my life.

This site has the usual space for "about me", "looking for", and "describe yourself in one sentence".

It also wants my thoughts on children, commitment, communication, drugs, expressing yourself, housework, intimacy, love, money, politics, racism, romance, sexism, technology, work and religion... if you feel like trying the BONUS ROUND.

Optional text boxes for holiness overflow include "what I do for exercise", "sports I like to watch", "my hobbies" and "hobbies I'd like to take up", "my favourite foods", "what I like to cook", "MY IDEAL NIGHT OUT", "my typical holiday", "my dream holiday" and "my most memorable holiday".

ETA: I FOUND MORE BOXES TO FILL IN, IF YOU FEEL SO INSPIRED.
Favourites movies, programs, books. Last of each I watched/read and what I thought of it.
Art and theatre that I enjoy.

TGGR, PLEASE PIMP MY PROFILE.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Juana

Quote from: Nigel on November 09, 2011, 05:27:35 AM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 09, 2011, 03:54:40 AM
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/sleepytiem
:lulz: I'm enjoying this.

:lulz: SHIT this is good!
:thanks:

Quote from: Cainad on November 09, 2011, 04:02:12 AM

QuoteEducation: Dropped out of space camp

:lulz: :lulz:
It was too perfect!

Also, first response:
QuoteI concur!
What? I have no iea how to respond. There's nothing for him to concur with, and the fact that he's a decently high match with that account makes me wonder if he's serious  (I gave the most batshit, contradictory answers I could think of).
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

Juana

Conundrum solved. I will see how far I can take this.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 09, 2011, 06:18:48 AM

It was too perfect!

Also, first response:
QuoteI concur!
What? I have no iea how to respond. There's nothing for him to concur with, and the fact that he's a decently high match with that account makes me wonder if he's serious  (I gave the most batshit, contradictory answers I could think of).

He's joking! A smart one! GET HIM.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 09, 2011, 06:19:19 AM
Quote from: Nigel on November 09, 2011, 06:04:17 AM
Here's where I'm at so far: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/DoloresAzure

(Awaiting tweaks by the Love Doktor)
I have given you an eye candy award.

For some reason, this profile is showing me guys that are like 1000 times hotter than what my "serious" profile is showing me. I just looked at one who is fucking RETARDED hot and has a 3-year-old kid. I am not dying to jump back into parenting small children, but at least that's one thing I'm damn good at.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Juana

A logical deduction. :lulz:

Quote from: Nigel on November 09, 2011, 06:35:21 AM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 09, 2011, 06:18:48 AM

It was too perfect!

Also, first response:
QuoteI concur!

He's joking! A smart one! GET HIM.
He's not! I trawled through his profile and all signs point to real, and he's evidently totally serious in agreeing with sleeptiem that all liberals are whores.