News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

Four people killed at US Navy Yard in Washington DC

Started by EK WAFFLR, September 16, 2013, 03:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: stelz on September 16, 2013, 07:26:21 PM
Phantom guys:

Quote"The big concern for us right now is that we potentially have two other shooters that we have not located," she said.

She described one as a white male in a tan short-sleeve military-style outfit and beret hat. He was last seen about 08:35 local time carrying a handgun.

A black male approximately 50 years of age and wearing olive kit was seen carrying a long gun and is also being sought.

Phantom Black Guy With A Gun shows up at a LOT of shootings.  :x

Jesus, there's one shooter. 

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY FTW!
\
:winner:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on September 16, 2013, 07:32:30 PM
Quote from: stelz on September 16, 2013, 07:26:21 PM
Phantom guys:

Quote"The big concern for us right now is that we potentially have two other shooters that we have not located," she said.

She described one as a white male in a tan short-sleeve military-style outfit and beret hat. He was last seen about 08:35 local time carrying a handgun.

A black male approximately 50 years of age and wearing olive kit was seen carrying a long gun and is also being sought.

Phantom Black Guy With A Gun shows up at a LOT of shootings.  :x

Jesus, there's one shooter. 

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY FTW!
\
:winner:

Hey, those guys sound like MPs from different branches. The kind that tend to work at large military installations. Like Marines on Navy bases. Or something.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Suu

From what I heard from the Navy boyfriend that just got home, it sounds like someone stole someone's ID, and drove people on base. Easy enough to do.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on September 16, 2013, 08:46:52 PM
From what I heard from the Navy boyfriend that just got home, it sounds like someone stole someone's ID, and drove people on base. Easy enough to do.

There's one shooter.  Not "people".  Bet you.

Ask me how I know.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on September 16, 2013, 09:14:21 PM

Ask me how I know.

Because bullshit eyewitness panicking?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 16, 2013, 09:16:09 PM

Ask me how I know.

Because bullshit eyewitness panicking?

Yep, that's one reason...And every witness is being honest in what they PERCEIVED.

The other reason is how it went down.  Multiple shooters would have had more than a commesurate body count, and would have had two of the gunmen in position to attain a crossfire on the police and EMTs.

They saw a "Black man in an olive uniform with a rifle."

Look at the black cop in the picture.  What's he fucking wearing?  An olive uniform. 

Suu

Yep, totally makes sense. Guy went postal, MPs and cops were everywhere. People see guns and get upset. Easy enough.

Cain

LMNO

Ask me how I know.

Also, the shooter used the ID of another employee to gain access.  That employee was black.  So, there was a little bit of confusion there.

Bruno

Too bad there weren't any armed teachers there to stop him.
Formerly something else...