News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Should I sacrifice myself to WOMP?

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, January 21, 2010, 04:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Slanket sacrifice himself to WOMP?

Yes.
17 (43.6%)
No.
1 (2.6%)
It doesn't matter, Slanket will never post a real picture of himself.
5 (12.8%)
I think he already has posted a real picture of himself, however obscure it might be.
7 (17.9%)
Slanket is actually a celebrity and his picture is already readily available on the Internets.
2 (5.1%)
He already posted a Slanketboner, who cares after that?
7 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Shibboleet The Annihilator

FACT: No real picture of Slanket (aka Me) has ever been posted. Ever.

A few fakes have been posted, but none of them are actually me. No, I am not a skinny greasy dude (random google image). No, I am not Ed Harris (although that might be kind of cool). No, that was not a well-dressed reflection (shoop of the singer from Bush).

What say you PeeDee? Should I actually post a real picture of myself?

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Rumckle

I thought you did post a pic of you and your kid, but my memory sucks, do you even have a kid?
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

NotPublished

(answer: I know and the answer is no, I never posted a picture of my son or myself... assuming I have children... assuming I'm even an actual person...)

P.S. I'm actually a chick?

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

POST PICS NAO

NAAAAAOOO

also, i once considered screencapping you and ransoming it. but i didnt. cause im nice.

PICS

NotPublished

Jasper

Voted yes.  I am sufficiently fascinated.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Payne

SLANKET, YOU ARE MEDDLING WITH FORCES BEYOND EVEN YOUR DEPRAVED, TWISTED AND "IT'S BEA ARTHURS ALL THE WAY DOWN!" IMAGINATION!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on January 21, 2010, 04:28:49 AM
FACT: No real picture of Slanket (aka Me) has ever been posted. Ever.

A few fakes have been posted, but none of them are actually me. No, I am not a skinny greasy dude (random google image). No, I am not Ed Harris (although that might be kind of cool). No, that was not a well-dressed reflection (shoop of the singer from Bush).

What say you PeeDee? Should I actually post a real picture of myself?

Yes. And IIRC you once did post a picture of yourself but it was incredibly blurry or your face was obscure by a flash or something.

and even then, that one might have been a fake :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rumckle

Although I didn't think it was true, it was nice to imagine you were Ed Harris.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Cramulus

post a pic you mysterious spag

we know next to nothing about you