News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Strange New England

Started by Suu, November 13, 2012, 03:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

This is one of my favorite websites, and they've updated it for the first time since 2007 this year. I just linked it in the Vampire thread, but I thought I would share it with the rest of the class.

http://strangene.com/home.htm

It's a collection of high weirdness around New England, this guy essentially chases wild folktales and it's given me a list of things I want to see around here.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Nifty!

I got a copy of Strange Massachusetts a couple of years ago. I'll have to reread it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

I really want to see the Westford Knight. One of these days I'll make it up there.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

trippinprincezz13

Awesome! Saved.

I've got a bunch of weird/strange/odd New England, etc. books at home. Can't get enough of this.

Assuming the boyfriend gets day after Thanksgiving off me with me again, I hope to make another trip to someplace weird or abandoned. (I angry hordes of shoppers in the stores are not the kind of weird I feel like dealing with).
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.