News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on May 01, 2014, 06:09:38 PM
Using a stun-gun on the son of Clive Bundy is just like Tianneman Square....according to the Arizona Tea Party icon,  Arizona State Rep. Kelly Townsend.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada/bundy-vs-blm-interest-cattle-dispute-widens

Quote"Watching that video last night created a visceral reaction in me," Townsend told the Las Vegas Review-Journal. "It sounds dramatic, but it reminded me of Tiananmen Square. I don't recognize my country at this point."

Meanwhile, the Bundyshirts are pouring lighter fluid around reporters.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

That's different, because government doesn't exist and blacks were better off as slaves.  Or something.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on May 01, 2014, 06:35:47 PM
That's different, because government doesn't exist and blacks were better off as slaves.  Or something.

And freedom of the press is for commies, who should be torched in the street.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on May 01, 2014, 06:09:38 PM
Using a stun-gun on the son of Clive Bundy is just like Tianneman Square....according to the Arizona Tea Party icon,  Arizona State Rep. Kelly Townsend.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada/bundy-vs-blm-interest-cattle-dispute-widens

Quote"Watching that video last night created a visceral reaction in me," Townsend told the Las Vegas Review-Journal. "It sounds dramatic, but it reminded me of Tiananmen Square. I don't recognize my country at this point."

I uhhhhhhh

really?

Wow.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Junkenstein

The dead walk the earth:
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/2014/09/13/arizona-counties-tally-ballots-voters/15591999/

QuoteVoter turnout during last month's primary races was a little too good in some counties, Arizona elections officials said Friday.

Some precincts in northern Arizona tallied more ballots cast than there are registered voters, the Arizona Capitol Times reported. According to officials, errors made by poll workers and elections officials in Apache and Navajo counties led to the miscalculations. Initial reports from some precincts showed a turnout of anywhere from 200 to 400 percent.

In Apache County, the Puerco West precinct reportedly had 100 votes cast, but only 23 voters are registered there. The voter turnout added up to 434 percent. Similarly, the Fort Defiance precinct cited 1,046 ballots cast though only 357 voters reside there. As a result, turnout was shown to be 293 percent.

Everything you have heard about Arizona is true.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Weird that when Republicans start freaking out about "voter supression fraud", they don't talk about this...

The Good Reverend Roger

Bracing for "Historic" weather in the storm which has just hit.

Our state officials are ignoring it and jabbering about Sheriff Joe's proteges.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"Errors".

One thing that is rarely spoken of is that while VOTE fraud is common, VOTER fraud is very rare.

Junkenstein

http://www.koco.com/national/obama-headstone-turns-heads-for-halloween/29115148

QuoteKarl Klomp is known for his extravagant seasonal decor, and this time the Phoenix man let his political views inspire his work.

He's got a headstone for President Barack Obama.

QuoteKlomp's neighbors said they're used to his decorations.

Quote"Back in November of 2012 there, when they were doing the reelection, he was supposed to not get reelected. I'm a Republican, I don't make no hiding of that,"

"Klomp" is now my new shorthand for teabillies.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.