News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Ah. Forgive the mistake.

What kind of rank do you need to be able to fall back to something televangelisty rather than Drug guard?

I assume there's some sort of shadow correlation scales involving the other fake police positions through to pimping and such.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 22, 2014, 06:26:47 PM
Ah. Forgive the mistake.

What kind of rank do you need to be able to fall back to something televangelisty rather than Drug guard?

I assume there's some sort of shadow correlation scales involving the other fake police positions through to pimping and such.

Lieutenant, or sergeant if you were plainclothes.

Any rank of detective works, as long as you weren't property crimes.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

minuspace

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 22, 2014, 06:17:35 PM
That's OLD AMERICA. In NEW AMERICA  he goes on to be a "consultant" and possibly minor celebrity giving inspirational talks and such.

He later retires, lauded for his reform and on two pensions.

The person he kicked is frequently mentioned in various future writings, ends up with crippling hospital debt and has their home repossesed while waiting for a pittance of a compensation payout to clear. The bank gets another house and the financial system merrily roles along and helps another person towards the homeless prison pipeline. Their mental health is doing just great as well now too by the by, so should all this shit get sorted there's some lovely secondary problems to deal with. Oh, and at no point will the cop ever directly compensate the victim or say sorry, because that's a possible admission of liability.

Isn't it so much better now?

You're never allowed to tell bed-time stories again, Junk.  :horrormirth: :eek: :horrormirth:
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

minuspace

Junkenstein

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

NO. WRONG.

YOU JUST STAND THERE IN YOUR WRONGNESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

minuspace

The Good Reverend Roger

minuspace

minuspace

Was checking these from back in the day:

Still kinda cool, I think, could be awesomer?