News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

l: ??

Started by Horab Fibslager, July 22, 2004, 08:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Grand Imam Horab
Quote from: Guido Finucci
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerHE WANTS TO EAT ME!

But not in a threatening way. And that's important.

i'd wager cthulu would argue and say that what's really important is wether or not roger is wearing pants.

To tell if Roger is wearing pants, one must ask if the Semiconcious Liberation Army is having an Inspection.  If they are, we are all pantless, but are wearing very snazzy boxer shorts designed for combat purposes (and by Combat, I mean nauseating you all till you accede to our demands which you still ignore, you evil people.)

On casual Fridays, Roger may be wearing anything, or nothing at all.  I tend to close my eyes on casual Fridays, since I'm sleeping in my cubicle between filling out TPS Reports.

Malaul

you did get the memo didnt you?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Malaulyou did get the memo didnt you?

apparently not.

if roger isn't wearing pants, adn cthulu eats him, i'm sure to hear about how dissapointed he was at the lack of flavour etc brought on by lack of pants. cthulu loves his people in pants...
Hell is other people.

illusion

Not only that.
If cthulu complains to Bella about it, she's gonna complain to me and I just don't want to hear it.
Boggles my mind how she frets over that elder god.

Roger! Put your pants on and keep them on!! :evil:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Compositus Confusio

i'd wager cthulu would argue and say that what's really important is wether or not roger is wearing pants.

To tell if Roger is wearing pants, one must ask if the Semiconcious Liberation Army is having an Inspection.  If they are, we are all pantless, but are wearing very snazzy boxer shorts designed for combat purposes (and by Combat, I mean nauseating you all till you accede to our demands which you still ignore, you evil people.)

On casual Fridays, Roger may be wearing anything, or nothing at all.  I tend to close my eyes on casual Fridays, since I'm sleeping in my cubicle between filling out TPS Reports.

Naw.  I wage war NEKKID!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bella

Sounds like a good way to postpone being eaten by cthulu.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Rupert Giles

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Naw.  I wage war NEKKID!

After all, love is war.

And don't point your 'gun' at me, please.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomSounds like a good way to postpone being eaten by cthulu.

Being the standard brand hairy Scotsman, he'd probably think I was a relative.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bella

He's out sleeping off his latest eating binge in the backyard......I could go ask him if you like.
just like in a dream

Rupert Giles

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomHe's out sleeping off his latest eating binge in the backyard......I could go ask him if you like.

Can I poke him with a stick and shout stuff from this book I found?

It's quite nice.  Bound in Leather.

Human Leather.

Probably from Germany.

Bella

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomHe's out sleeping off his latest eating binge in the backyard......I could go ask him if you like.

Human Leather.

Probably from Germany.
If you dare.

The bones of the last person to try that are still under the back porch.
just like in a dream

Trollax

Quote from: Guido FinucciYou really do have a problme with New Kids on the Block, don'tcha?

I thought it was one of the people from TDK after corrective surgery?  :)

Trollax

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Naw.  I wage war NEKKID!

Bear clan roger? I always considered myself to belong to the Raven clan... I get to wage war in a nifty black outfit ;-)

Rupert Giles

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom

Human Leather.

Probably from Germany.
If you dare.

The bones of the last person to try that are still under the back porch.

S'ok.  See, being Raistlin Majere, I have the ability to cast lots of 9th level spells a day, so I think I'll live.

Bella

Okay, but I get to watch.
I have a serious stake in this matter.

On the one hand, I'm quite fond of my little pet, cthulu.

On the other hand, I realize that sooner or later he's gonna snack on me.
just like in a dream