News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Rev Roger: The Heresies, Chapter 2

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 20, 2003, 05:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: PenumbralAcctully Roger I *do* agree with you.

One quick question though.
What did you mean by saying you where going over to the "dark side" It's not discordianisem its not becoming a greyface, and no its not even subgenis.
Is it the "rouge discordian" you have claimed to beacome?
How is being a rouge discordian any differnt then the rest of us?
DO YOU HAVE A REBELLION?
I find that most difficlt to belive.

What I mean is that I am engaged in a campaign to bring doom upon us all, by means of unrestrained jaking.

That's where I've been, recently.

carry on on your noble quest! may you harken forth the day when doom besets us all!

plus we'll ge thte added benfit of beign abel to bitch about how everyone prosecutes us. those bastards, always putting us down!
Hell is other people.

Slarti

Baby, I've been waiting,
I've been waiting
Night and day
I didn't see the time,
I waited half my life away
There were lots of invitations
And I know you sent me some,
But I was waiting
For the miracle,
For the miracle to come

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Slarti the Name Changer !Baby, I've been waiting,
I've been waiting
Night and day
I didn't see the time,
I waited half my life away
There were lots of invitations
And I know you sent me some,
But I was waiting
For the miracle,
For the miracle to come

hmm, looks liek attack of the clones up in here.
Hell is other people.

Bella

Maybe he just loves Leonard Cohen, too.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Bella

::BUMP::

Here you go, Penumbral Heresy #2.....just for you.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

AbsoluteAtaxia

Quoteyou can't beat the system

Fuck the system man. Fuck breaking it. Fuck replacing it. Fuck beating it. Fuck it. I could careless about it. You don't have to destroy it to get away from it. Or at least ignore it. (And as The Good Reverend Roger pointed out, its nearly impossible to destroy, so dont bother. Fly a kite or something. For Eris sake, its not like it matters, impose whatever trip you like.)
Be as vivid as your hallucinations... or don't.

Anonymous

and...

Quote from: The Good Reverend Rogerif every greyface on Earth disappeared tomorrow
then 99% of the population of Earth would be gone. Second coming of Jesus Herbert Christ, maybe? UFO attack?

If you see Discordianism as some kind of horrible mutation incapable of maintaining society or being doctors or storeshelve stockers, thats fine, but leave me out of it (or don't).

I (theoretically) can do anything a Greyface can do, but I have fun with it (if I feel like it). Those Greyfacious people think all this  actually matters. As if the universe was something other than a blind machine.

But then again, I never pay much attention to what/who is and isn't a Grayface. (Hell, why should I care? Just look at how much I use brackets.) So I probably am not the expert on this subject.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Anonymousand...

Quote from: The Good Reverend Rogerif every greyface on Earth disappeared tomorrow
then 99% of the population of Earth would be gone. Second coming of Jesus Herbert Christ, maybe? UFO attack?

If you see Discordianism as some kind of horrible mutation incapable of maintaining society or being doctors or storeshelve stockers, thats fine, but leave me out of it (or don't).

I (theoretically) can do anything a Greyface can do, but I have fun with it (if I feel like it). Those Greyfacious people think all this  actually matters. As if the universe was something other than a blind machine.

But then again, I never pay much attention to what/who is and isn't a Grayface. (Hell, why should I care? Just look at how much I use brackets.) So I probably am not the expert on this subject.
patch adams was not a greyface(for long)
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.