News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

OFUK GOD HELP SUU MR. SUU CAN HAS CHEEZEBURGER

Started by Suu, December 20, 2007, 03:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saint aini

Quote from: Mr.Suu on December 20, 2007, 04:54:51 PM
I'm sorry for the llama then... Guys always lose no matter what it is just something I am coming to understand. On another note my cats are crazy....

meow. that's so freaking cool.

//saint aini is a cat girl and she meows, and she meows and she meows because she's a kitty.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Suu

Please delete all dramallama posts. Thanks. The Chinese Water Torture will ensue when I get home.

Wait...we have company tonight. Drats.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

And for the record, can you NOT use real names on the board? I know Richter's is painfully obvious and anyone and everyone who has ever gone to my website knows my real name, but geez. You don't see me calling you Herbert openly, do you?

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Captain Jack Harkness

Quote from: Suu Fett on December 20, 2007, 05:33:27 PM
The Chinese Water Torture will ensue when I get home.

lol... :P well I was not the first to throw stuff up here so.....

damn now people know my real name.....
Torchwood. Outside the government, beyond the police. Tracking down alien life on earth and arming the human race against the future. The 21st century is when everything changes and you gotta be ready.

Richter

People knowing my name is not much of an issue. :mrgreen:
Hell, my life is about as well concealed as a catholic schoolgirl to a certain Cabal...

As ever, if anyone intends to visit me IRL, obtaining consent first is recomended.
(Reference: The "ODIN", "Wrong house", and "Where's my OTHER knife.." incidents)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Captain Jack Harkness

Quote from: Richter on December 20, 2007, 05:53:00 PM

As ever, if anyone intends to visit me IRL, obtaining consent first is recomended.
(Reference: The "ODIN", "Wrong house", and "Where's my OTHER knife.." incidents)

lol so true so true......
Torchwood. Outside the government, beyond the police. Tracking down alien life on earth and arming the human race against the future. The 21st century is when everything changes and you gotta be ready.

saint aini

Were this the usual fake nonsense over fake strife, it would be most amusing.

Can't we all just get along and waterboard Mr. Suu?
[Grabs his hand]
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

LMNO

Quote from: Mr.Suu on December 20, 2007, 04:23:57 PM
so what do I believe...?

Your wife, until direct and verifiable evidence says otherwise.

Suu

The "ODIN" incident is by far one of the greatest Richter battle cry moments of 2007. Add it to the thread!

saint aini

Do speak of the glorious ODIN incident!!!

Get your peanuts! Hot, roasted peanuts! Get your hot, roasted, salty peanuts right here!
[Grabs his hand]

Richter

Right.
"The ODIN incident"
I live on the ground floor of a 3 - decker in an interesting neighborhood.  Drug dealers live next doors on one side of me, and a Reverend on the other side, Catholic chruch across the street. I have a great cross section of humanity wandering through the area. 
The city, I've heard from cops my family knows, has also been having a rash of break - ins, courtesy of a few gangs, so I make sure I keep aware and prepared. 
Maybe a little TOO prepared, as aside from the knife under the pillow, I also keep a tomahawk and self-made trench spike on hand next to my bed.  (No sword, no hope of using it close quarters if I'm supprised in bed.  Rest of the house has hidden goodies too.  No decorative peices.)

One night, I'm woken up by a crash from another room, my mind races into action, and I do the only logical thing.
First, these folks may only break in if they expect an easy mark.  Suprise them.  I Yell "OOOODIN!!" at the top of my lungs, while leaping up and collecting my tools.
I fly out towards the direction of teh noise, (sans - pance), heavily armed.
A quick look confirms the doors are intact.
Windows are good...rest of the house is secure and empty....

A bass guitar bag full of bokken fell over, that was the noise.

I had a beer and went back to bed. 
The upstairs housemates moved out a week later.  TOTALLY unrelated.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Darth Cupcake

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is amazing, Richter.

I loled.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

after finding something that suggest she made out with one of her friends last weekend

Damn, I should be closer friends with Mrs. Suu then!!!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

saint aini

Can we move this conflict to the backside of the moon?

Failing that, how about an orbital strike?
[Grabs his hand]