News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

"True" Discordians

Started by Cain, August 27, 2005, 02:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Fundie sites sound good.  I havent done some of those for ages.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: East Coast Hustledude, they're not worth your effort.

stop trying to smarten them up and just start trolling the fuck out of them.

or, do what I'm likely to do here soon and ignore them alltogether in favor of trolling hentai forums and fundie sites.

8)

but you're still here..

if you have that much cotnempt for us, um er let me break it down. my uncle bill(not the dead one, the ficitional one) has an incredible contempt for the mentally ill. everyime he finds out osmeone is mentally ill he wants to punch them in the neck and then break their spine. he's mildly neurotic about it with  jerky movements and the whole bit. anyways metallyu ill person comes near him, he's got to run, run away screamign like a raving lunatic.

also there's not much difference between turd and therse other dumbasses. the main differences is that difference of opinion will turn into a shouting match an dif you don't beleive what turd beleives you = moran.

he may be making a temprorary exception however, it may be becaus esome of thse dumbassses want to talk about it and turd doesn't believe in it and so must remind them continuously of his lack of beleif in what they are discussing.

also i've posted that myslef, alond with a few other people. if you're tired of them not getting it, have you really tried considering thse folks who aren't gettign it are new to the forum, or ar e turd, eldora, roger? are you sure the role of spritual emissary is a right fit? because it is often trying tobrign the word to those who would not listen, a struggle to open the eyes of those who would not see. unless you're onje of htose let's blow shit up spiritual leaders in which case i apologize for the assumption.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerblah blah blah...unless you're onje of htose let's blow shit up spiritual leaders in which case i apologize for the assumption.

this is the correct intifada.

also, there are still a handful of people here who I like enough and whose ideas and opinions I have enough respect for to make it worth my time to drop by once or twice a day still.

also, it's just fun to be an asshole to the people here that I think are assholes.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Horab Fibslager

i kept messing you and scribe up in that post. forgive me for i am in intense stomach pain.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

well, I told you that eating all those 9-volt batteries was a bad way to impress that cocktail waitress.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Horab Fibslager

it's a bad habit that has brought me great success in the pursuit of carnal knowledge.
Hell is other people.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Horab Fibslageri kept messing you and scribe up in that post. forgive me for i am in intense stomach pain.
Man, you have been having this trouble ever since you downed a shot of tobbasco :shock: I mean, I realise you have free health care, but still, there are limits to the human digestive system :lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CainWow, I wish I had never even fucking bothered trying some critical thinking here.  I'm going to dumb this down, in very simple, mostly single or sometimed double syllable words.

Not Eveything = Discordian

Everything = Chaos

Agent of Chaos does not = Discordian

Discordian = set of beliefs about how the world works.

This is the correct answer.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Quote from: Burning TreesWhat's all this crap?

Erisians and Discordians are the same.

Or did that change?

When did it change, if so?

Why did you keep me out of the loop?
really fellas "We Discordians must stick apart." So we all hate each other deal.....K?

Antechinus sapiens

Quote from: Cap'n  please note the I put true discordian in quotes.  Denoting internet sarcasm, because as we all know Eris is dead, and if she isn't she's not telling us.
Eris is dead and her corpse was eaten by her 5 cats.
Young, enthusiastic and stupid.

Verthaine

Quote from: Merlin of Chaos

Not everyone is a Discordian, because discordians still follow 1 rule only - no rules.
Says who?!?
It is my understanding that we discordians follow rules if we choose to.We are also free not to follow any,if we [choose[/b] to.But it must be understood that we are not exempt from any consequences of our choices.For example,you can choose to disobey the rules of safe driving if you wish.But for Eris sake,don't bitch if you end up in a fiery wreck.It is against the rules of society to curse out a large group of angry cops.Your free to disregard that rule,but don't bitch if you get a night stick upside your head and a lengthy stay in jail.
Or how about this one.
Many of you on this board disregard the rules of polite conversation when debating each other,then bitch like little cunts when the person you just dissed does the same to you.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Dude, you're wasting you're time arguing with MOC (Unless, of course, you're doing it for your own entertainment).

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Verthaine
Quote from: Merlin of Chaos

Not everyone is a Discordian, because discordians still follow 1 rule only - no rules.
Says who?!?
It is my understanding that we discordians follow rules if we choose to.We are also free not to follow any,if we [choose[/b] to.But it must be understood that we are not exempt from any consequences of our choices.For example,you can choose to disobey the rules of safe driving if you wish.But for Eris sake,don't bitch if you end up in a fiery wreck.It is against the rules of society to curse out a large group of angry cops.Your free to disregard that rule,but don't bitch if you get a night stick upside your head and a lengthy stay in jail.
Or how about this one.
Many of you on this board disregard the rules of polite conversation when debating each other,then bitch like little cunts when the person you just dissed does the same to you.

hey i can totally agree with you for once.

personal responsibility.

it all up to you

it
Hell is other people.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: ..y.E.R.M.O.M.really fellas "We Discordians must stick apart." So we all hate each other deal.....K?
Nah, we all just hate you.  And MOC.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Verthaine

On the "Pat Robertson says" thread I wrote:(in replay to ECH)
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227791&highlight=#227791
QuotePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: East Coast Hustlenot have occured to you, but if Chavez cuts off the USA from Venezuela's oil supply, we'll all be fighting in the streets for food not long after. That may or may not be what I want, but is it really what you want?

Quote from: Verthaine
No problem for me.I've been training for it all my life.I know how to hunt,how to fish,and how to survive........ Discordians should be able to survive any type of strife,and if you can't,maybe you aren't the discordians you think you are.
Little did I know that a week later,I had to put my money where my mouth was.And you know what? I did.I went through a F5 Hurricane(and probably may have to deal with another one coming ), and I survived just nicely.I managed to get plenty of food,plenty of water,plenty of booze,didn't get hurt,didn't get shot,didn't get thrown in jail,and got the hell out when I needed to.And I thank Eris for giving me the ability and the wisdom to do all that.
We are all "Real" and "True"discordians because we must all deal with chaos,confusion,and strife that comes with life.It is how well you deal with it that determines what type of discordian you truly are.And there are really only two types of discordians anyway.Living ones,and Dead ones.Those who can deal with the chaos,confusion and strife and survive and those who can't.Those that talk the talk,and those of us who walk the walk.
And when my time comes,and I can no longer deal with it,thats ok,because it was meant to be,and nothing lasts forever.I will walk into The Arms of Eris with my head held high and the love of her in my heart.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans