News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

ATTN ALPHAPANCE

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 25, 2010, 09:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Looks like I'll be hitting up the Cape again on Labor Day weekend.  I was wondering, as someone who seems to have a good idea of what Provincetown has to offer, if you had any suggestions.  Thus far I've really only walked through the main strip and, well, spent heavy time on the beaches, but I'm always up for the new.

And of course, anyone else can weigh in.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Well, to be quite honest, most of my experiences in P-Town take place between sunset and 4:00am, and most of the time takes place on or about Commercial St.

The Truro vinyards are about 6 miles outside of town, but they offer tours, and discounts for their wines.  Taking a bike ride or hike out to the lighthouse on the farthest point out can be very pretty, as well.  Oh, and if you can get a chance to go to the museup way up on Commercial, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

However, most of my time there is spent:

- At Bubulahs, drinking.

- At WA, looking at Asian doodads and chilling in their back garden/fishpond.

- At the various restaraunts, eating.

- At the Monkey Bar, drinking.

- At Forbidden Fruit, shopping for crazed antiques.

- At Body Body, getting Ben Sherman shirts that actually fit me (thank you, bears!).

- At Wave Bar, drinking and watching BearForce1 videos.

- At Vixen, for "1992" night.

- At A-House, for classic disco.

- At Purgatory (at Gifford House), for more dancing (modern stuff, non-house).

- At Spiritus Pizza, getting some really awesome slices while stumbling back to the rental house.