OPEN BAR: Tough on bars, tough on the causes of bars

Started by Cain, November 10, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Blackhawk finally got me my spending credit back, not much, but enough for indulging some of the things I want, in order of date published.
1) Stunt Rock's Richard Pryor LP
2) One, possibly two of those e-books recently published by he whom is to remain unnamed.

Any suggestions for that last one?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 20, 2015, 10:23:31 PM
OK, the article I wrote is here.

Excellent article, Cain. Really well done. I'm posting this on my Wall for the Facebook idiots to misunderstand and argue against.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 21, 2015, 11:09:57 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 20, 2015, 10:23:31 PM
OK, the article I wrote is here.

Excellent article, Cain. Really well done. I'm posting this on my Wall for the Facebook idiots to misunderstand and argue against.

But how can they be idiots?  They are on FB

:p

East Coast Hustle

So, the "wolf name" thing.

I think THIS FUCKING GUY pretty much wins that whole thing forever.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 22, 2015, 06:43:10 AM
So, the "wolf name" thing.

I think THIS FUCKING GUY pretty much wins that whole thing forever.

Sweet jesus

I love that his AMPHETAMINE DEALER was the one to turn him in. Like, you're pretty terrible if you're so terrible that your amphetamine dealer can't live with the idea of you being free and will put his own ass on the line over it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Maybe he had a change of heart, from looking deep into the eyes of a Wolf.  I hear it can be a life-changing experience.

Meunster

Why do people always yell faget while theyre driving away.
3rd person to do it to me while im working. Makes me want to smash in their windshields with the food trays.
But I normally settle for making an anonymous tip to the cops about how they were smoking and had a pretty big bag of weed.
Poe's law ;)

Salty

Quote from: Meunster on November 22, 2015, 09:07:09 PM
3rd person to do it to me while im working. Makes me want to smash in their windshields with the food trays.
But I normally settle for making an anonymous tip to the cops about how they were smoking and had a pretty big bag of weed.

As a dude who's lived with that sort of behavior most of my life: no.

You don't call the cops because someone called you a faggot. That's just pathetic.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: OREGON on November 22, 2015, 11:21:36 PM
Quote from: Meunster on November 22, 2015, 09:07:09 PM

As a dude who's lived with that sort of behavior most of my life: no.

You don't call the cops because someone called you a faggot. That's just pathetic.

This.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Meunster

I don't see why not.

They want to be autistic I'll show them true autism. 
Poe's law ;)

Pergamos

I think Muenster should be confined to a room with Enki for a month so he can get a grasp on what Autism actually is...

Meunster

AUTISM AND IRL SHIT POSTING ARE MY SPECIALITIES. LIFE IS A SHIT POST. MEAN9ING IS MEANING LESS.
nothign mayyer ayets everyhting is full of meaning. everything is shit, yet the world is grat in cotnrast. MY ACTIONS ARENT PERSONAL INSULTS BECAUSE THE WORLD ISNT'T MEANING FUL.

life liberty and the pursuit of happyness. no hooves.
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on November 23, 2015, 06:08:14 AM
AUTISM AND IRL SHIT POSTING ARE MY SPECIALITIES. LIFE IS A SHIT POST. MEAN9ING IS MEANING LESS.
nothign mayyer ayets everyhting is full of meaning. everything is shit, yet the world is grat in cotnrast. MY ACTIONS ARENT PERSONAL INSULTS BECAUSE THE WORLD ISNT'T MEANING FUL.

I sincerely hope you are an actual child.

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Meunster on November 23, 2015, 06:08:14 AM

Your nihilism bores me.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

minuspace

Did I do something wrong to make people perpetually shit on the apparently persistive presencing absence of what I in turn consider and repeatedly express as meaningful?  Fuck serenity trolls, fuck them in the mauf.