News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

A giant cock mongler unlimited fail thread

Started by Captain Utopia, November 03, 2009, 03:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

Quote from: A giant cock mongler on November 03, 2009, 02:54:17 AM
Quote from: frictionpee on November 03, 2009, 02:39:35 AM
Quote from: A giant cock mongler on November 03, 2009, 02:37:04 AM
Quote from: frictionpee on November 03, 2009, 02:19:08 AM
Quote from: A giant cock mongler on November 03, 2009, 01:40:29 AM
I should have a fail thread by now. What is wrong with you people?
Your dedication to fail is half-hearted at best.

Your appraisal of the situation is flawed, spag. I am so dedicated to fail that I have accomplished the feat of failing at my own failure.
Failing at failure is by definition success, one is as unremarkable as the other.

Yes, but I have then failed at being remarkable, haven't I?
No. But don't worry - a scant few decades after your death and no-one will remember that you even existed.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Rumckle

Quote from: frictionpee on November 03, 2009, 03:12:49 AM

No. But don't worry - a scant few decades after your death and no-one will remember that you even existed.

Who?
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

President Television

Quote from: Rumckle on November 03, 2009, 03:31:55 AM

Who?

Beats me.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A giant cock mongler on November 03, 2009, 03:35:29 AM

Who?

Beats me.

I like you, kid.  Who did you say you were, again?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Rumckle on November 03, 2009, 03:42:47 AM
Sorry frictionpee, did you say something?
I farted, at least I think I did. There is an awfully bad smell to this thread.

President Television

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A giant cock mongler on November 03, 2009, 03:50:13 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 03, 2009, 03:43:27 AM
Quote from: A giant cock mongler on November 03, 2009, 03:35:29 AM

Who?

Beats me.

I like you, kid.  Who did you say you were, again?

I'm that guy.

No, we have a "That Guy".  You're someone else.  You smell Canadian.  I can smell the Canuckistani right through the interbutts.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Johnny

Maybe because he has explicitly stated it, and... its mentioned in his profile that hes Canadian...  :?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: JohNyx on November 03, 2009, 03:54:36 AM

Maybe because he has explicitly stated it, and... its mentioned in his profile that hes Canadian...  :?

Hadn't noticed.  I could just smell the peanut butter and banana sandwiches and Tim Horton's coffee coming out of my computer.

President Television

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 03, 2009, 04:01:32 AM

Hadn't noticed.  I could just smell the peanut butter and banana sandwiches and Tim Horton's coffee coming out of my computer.

I actually have an image of Bob & Doug McKenzie set as my desktop. Good job guessing my nationality, by the way.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A giant cock mongler on November 03, 2009, 04:32:06 AM

I actually have an image of Bob & Doug McKenzie set as my desktop. Good job guessing my nationality, by the way.

Guessing, my arse.  I can pick a Canadian Commie out of a crowd even if they AREN'T wearing mukluks.

Comes from growing up in Newfoundland, I suppose.

Subtract Eight!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

rong

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 03, 2009, 04:33:17 AM
Quote from: A giant cock mongler on November 03, 2009, 04:32:06 AM

Guessing, my arse.  I can pick a Canadian Commie out of a crowd even if they AREN'T wearing mukluks.

Comes from growing up in Newfoundland, I suppose.

i've always wanted to tour newfoundland and nova scotia.  would you recommend it?
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"