News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

kill aini

Started by hateful plaster, February 24, 2005, 06:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

I always knew you were evil at heart. :?

Good job!
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Mangrove

Quote from: agent compassion
Quote from: a knee::stabs this pope where it hurts::

Oh, you did not just go there missy.

::grabs aini, travels forward in time ten years and defenestrates her from the top of the Freedom Towers::

:twisted:

thank you CLF, you pimped my troll!
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

LMNO

Suggestion, from one of the non-erisian CLF members I recruited recently:

The theme song for the CLF...

Simply, a slightly re-worked version of "KLF" by, uh, "KLF".  Shouldn't be too hard, you'd only need some basic editing tools...

Cain

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomI always knew you were evil at heart. :?

Good job!

Yay! :D

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: LMNOSuggestion, from one of the non-erisian CLF members I recruited recently:

Simply, a slightly re-worked version of "KLF" by, uh, "KLF".  Shouldn't be too hard, you'd only need some basic editing tools...

actually the song is called "3am eternal".

I'll spare everyone from gloating endlessly about finally getting to correct LMNO regarding music trivia...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Quote from: Se?±or Limpio
Quote from: LMNOSuggestion, from one of the non-erisian CLF members I recruited recently:

actually the song is called "3am eternal".

I'll spare everyone from gloating endlessly about finally getting to correct LMNO regarding music trivia...

8)

:lol:

Serves me right for not actually looking up the damn song...

agent compassion

Ok, lyrics please?

The only clown I can stand is Extremo the Clown, who lives somewhere in Portland and has an awesome art car. He also likes to wear clown makeup while driving, and pull up beside people on the sidewalk and laugh hysterically, it freaks them out.

This is his car:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: agent compassionOk, lyrics please?

The only clown I can stand is Extremo the Clown, who lives somewhere in Portland and has an awesome art car. He also likes to wear clown makeup while driving, and pull up beside people on the sidewalk and laugh hysterically, it freaks them out.

This is his car:
Did he disassemble the set from The Haunting and attach everything to his car :shock:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomYou could always send her a pm.

If I go into the PM section, the clowns will eat me.

I've been afraid of that place since they got poor old Hugh.
I got a friend of mine, who is clown phobic, this shirt, she said it helped.  I thought it might help you, Rog :shock:  :D

Can't sleep the clowns will eat me

Great.  I was hoping to sleep this week.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bella

This is his car:
OMG.......I love that car!
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom

This is his car:
OMG.......I love that car!

I MUST steal that car.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

gnimbley

That's not a car. It's a ...

mmm mmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

agent compassion

Quote from: TiggerI MUST steal that car.

You'll have to go through this guy first. I don't think it's wise to mess with the clowns.

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassion
Quote from: TiggerI MUST steal that car.

You'll have to go through this guy first. I don't think it's wise to mess with the clowns.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
\
:x

aini, orifice of sheep

Quote from: aini, oracle of doom
Damn ewe!!  
:: baaaaa  baaaaaa::

Hey I like this orifice of sheep juice.