News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

Haven't been here since forever so here's a couple of me ( three if you count the webcam effects)

Still battling being a teenager and all that god damn acne  :argh!:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Haha, thanks!

I'm trying to decide whether to stay copper, or whether to dye it cherry red. I'll probably go cherry red eventually, but for now I kind of like the copper.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Nigel on September 30, 2011, 01:58:08 AM
Haha, thanks!

I'm trying to decide whether to stay copper, or whether to dye it cherry red. I'll probably go cherry red eventually, but for now I kind of like the copper.

The copper looks good.  That seems like a LOT of hair to try and color another color.  Is there a local paint shop you rent out to do it?   :)

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Nephew Twiddleton

Haha, thanks!

It suits.

That said though, I have yet to see you do something with your hair that didn't work.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Disco Pickle on September 30, 2011, 02:04:53 AM
Haha, thanks!

The copper looks good.  That seems like a LOT of hair to try and color another color.  Is there a local paint shop you rent out to do it?   :)

:lulz: Thanks! I live only 5 blocks from Mid-K Beauty Supply, and this particular job only cost me ten dollars; three packets of bleach, one bottle of developer, and some shower caps.

The color is four bucks a bottle, and it'll take me two bottles for sure.

Thanks Twid & Aucoq, too. It's good to hear, because as a darker-complected person I was worried that it wouldn't look right.

Freeky

If your complexion were more ruddy, it wouldn't.  But it looks fantastic on you.

Luna

Love the color on you, Nigel.  Looks awesome!
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Phox

Quote from: Nigel on September 30, 2011, 03:18:14 AM
Quote from: Disco Pickle on September 30, 2011, 02:04:53 AM
Haha, thanks!

The copper looks good.  That seems like a LOT of hair to try and color another color.  Is there a local paint shop you rent out to do it?   :)

:lulz: Thanks! I live only 5 blocks from Mid-K Beauty Supply, and this particular job only cost me ten dollars; three packets of bleach, one bottle of developer, and some shower caps.

The color is four bucks a bottle, and it'll take me two bottles for sure.

Thanks Twid & Aucoq, too. It's good to hear, because as a darker-complected person I was worried that it wouldn't look right.

Nah, you're hot, Nigel.  :fap:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:)

I am hoping that Mr. Language likes it. (by which I mean "I hope it fills him with a sudden overwhelming urge to bone me")