Rev Roger: The Heresies, chapter 1

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 14, 2003, 07:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakredchao

consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: sakredchaocorrections are a fallacy
erections are a phallus see?!?!?
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaul

NO!!! I cant

I wont

make            this into a            game of word

association!!!

</Kirk>
Coito ergo sum

how about...
Quote from: MalaulNO!!! I cant

I wont

make            this into a            game of word

association!!!

</Kirk>

Malaul

^^runs screaming off {looks outside} into the day^^
Coito ergo sum

AbsoluteAtaxia

Yes, but who cares?

Not like any of this matters anyhow.
Be as vivid as your hallucinations... or don't.

doubtless incident

Too right it doesn't matter and after all, that's all the matters.
Or something like that. I just forget.
TIMMYYYYY!!!!!!

archPope Rocket P Llama

Geezus, some of the replies here have been greyer than the mid-february slush of Indiana.

Kudos Rog. Very insightful set of STRICT UNBENDABLE GUIDLINES THAT ALL DISCORDIANS MUST FOLLOW IF THEY WANT ROG TO LOVE THEM, COS HE IS A HORRIBLE BAD MAN AND A TYRANT OF CHAOS, or at least that's how some people *coughpenumbralcough* seem to see it.

And fuck you you fucking heretic fuck shit damn cunt bitch whore bastard piss etc etc.

Seriously though, very good.
His Empirical Majesty archPope Rocket P. Llama, King of the Jews, GTKoRO, aka RevRev. Tokeval D. Kroenik KHG
-Bastard Children of Andy Warhol Cabal-(BCOAW)
"Buck buck buck BCOAW"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: archPope Rocket P LlamaGeezus, some of the replies here have been greyer than the mid-february slush of Indiana.

Kudos Rog. Very insightful set of STRICT UNBENDABLE GUIDLINES THAT ALL DISCORDIANS MUST FOLLOW IF THEY WANT ROG TO LOVE THEM, COS HE IS A HORRIBLE BAD MAN AND A TYRANT OF CHAOS, or at least that's how some people *coughpenumbralcough* seem to see it.

And fuck you you fucking heretic fuck shit damn cunt bitch whore bastard piss etc etc.

Seriously though, very good.

DISSENT!  LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.