News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

sermon to the colour blind #1: i prefer brown

Started by Horab Fibslager, March 27, 2004, 11:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

and lo the sage did stagger out ofthe pub, wearing nought but a brown three piece suit and exhorting wildly about the nature of colours.
"do ye know that all colours are the same?" he uestioned unto the night sky, "do ye know that the colour of omni is that which is all colours, and that all colours are omni? seek ye into the omnidirectional halo of the light bulb an dye shall see that verily the colour is many."
and the midnight did trumpet in reverse saying, "yet i prefer blue and black and the silver of my moon upon th econcrete and dew glistened leaves. to that what do ye sayeth then oh sage?
and lo the sage did harken back upon the midnight, cursing mildly and saying upon it, "and i prefer brown ye foolish abstract condiment of reality! for in thine mind's eye is the fancy of thine desire. did not the quaker say unto his wife, "all the world is queer save me and thee; and sometimes I wonder 'bout thee'?. yes my freind, i prefer brown.
lo and verily did the sage then take a spin and a nose dive passing out on the curb, robed only in a three piece brown suit.
Hell is other people.

Bella

Somehow, I missed this when it was first posted.
I totally love it.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Horab Fibslager

i posted this orginaly at th egeno forum. they were begging so i digreesed.
Hell is other people.