News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

b: gay people are funny

Started by Horab Fibslager, July 12, 2004, 11:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

yes they seriously are. this is no easy joke at the expense of homeosexuals. if that were the case i could find much better material, but yes, gay people really are funny. my boss is gay, and he's always acting gay, which makes everyone laugh(it's quite obvious that's the idea). so if you were watchign will and grace for the modern drama(when are they gonna get married anyway? geez), you can let our little pc mind at ease, for gay people are naturally funny after all. despite pr people trying to convince us to the contrary, gay people are not only funny, they also have a sense of humour. and if you don't think so, you might be a gay fudgepackin fag.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: horabyes they seriously are. this is no easy joke at the expense of homeosexuals. if that were the case i could find much better material, but yes, gay people really are funny. my boss is gay, and he's always acting gay, which makes everyone laugh(it's quite obvious that's the idea). so if you were watchign will and grace for the modern drama(when are they gonna get married anyway? geez), you can let our little pc mind at ease, for gay people are naturally funny after all. despite pr people trying to convince us to the contrary, gay people are not only funny, they also have a sense of humour. and if you don't think so, you might be a gay fudgepackin fag.

WHY DO YOU HATE THE BIG BOOBIES, SON?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: horabyes they seriously are. this is no easy joke at the expense of homeosexuals. if that were the case i could find much better material, but yes, gay people really are funny. my boss is gay, and he's always acting gay, which makes everyone laugh(it's quite obvious that's the idea). so if you were watchign will and grace for the modern drama(when are they gonna get married anyway? geez), you can let our little pc mind at ease, for gay people are naturally funny after all. despite pr people trying to convince us to the contrary, gay people are not only funny, they also have a sense of humour. and if you don't think so, you might be a gay fudgepackin fag.

i'm afraid of drowning.  good handful is plenty. indeed i could go on at length on the qulaities of the perfect pair as it were, but i won't.
Hell is other people.

MedeoPlusPlus

Because he's such a funny guy. :wink:
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Medeo

Because he's such a funny guy. :wink:
i categorically deny the rumors that i am extremely obese.

quite frankly, i'm an extremely obese guy trapped in a hypmetabolically skinny guy's body.damn the atkin's diet to utter tarnation!!!!!!
Hell is other people.

MedeoPlusPlus

I think the Atkins diet was just a big mindfuck from the very beginning.

Think about it, it takes the "food pyramid" that nutritionists and educators have been ramming down our throats for- what, half a century?- and turns it COMPLETELY UPSIDE-DOWN. Sounds like a jake on the nutritionally-minded masses to me.
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++