News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Back on Their Feet

Started by Cuddlefish, August 03, 2015, 05:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlefish

We've released our new album. You can stream it for free over at our band camp.

Also, I have a handful of promo codes for free downloads. If you want a code, PM me. I'll probably serve at least the first five people that ask.

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

LMNO

I will pay you money, thank you very much, sir!

Cuddlefish

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 03, 2015, 05:56:10 PM
I will pay you money, thank you very much, sir!

Let me know what you think.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like this. This is a thing that I like.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on August 03, 2015, 11:32:19 PM

I'm glad you like it. The band itself is 14 years old, which is like seven times the average life-expectancy of a hardcore/punk band. It's cool to know that people still dig it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cuddlefish on August 03, 2015, 11:43:20 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on August 03, 2015, 11:32:19 PM

I'm glad you like it. The band itself is 14 years old, which is like seven times the average life-expectancy of a hardcore/punk band. It's cool to know that people still dig it.

It substantially improved my hangover experience.

rong

I like it.  I sometimes pretend I'm gonna put on a big rock show.  Would you be willing to play at it?  I don't know where you are, but I'm sure its really far away
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Cuddlefish

I was going to reply to you guys with something funny, but we've been without power and phone service. The phones are working now, but the electricity is not expected to be back up till tomorrow. Joke's on me, I guess.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

Bought.  Listened.

The recording quality is excellent.  Playing is tight.  I like how the vocal styles move around, so it's not simply bellowing all the time.  Good chord progressions.  Pretty much a distillation of East Coast Hardcore. 

Would buy again.

Cuddlefish

Thanks for the feedback, LMNO. Just curious, what's your favorite track?

In other news, I'm still without power. The constant growl of gas powered generators is driving me bonkers and impeding my sleep. I haven't showered in three days. National grid says the power should be back on... yesterday? LIES!