News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Hauling Fascists Around By The Ankles

Started by None, September 19, 2013, 11:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

None

It's disappointing to realize that Principia Discordia is little more than a garden-variety group of leftist partisans stirring up the usual fears of the fascist boogieman. It's particularly ironic, since so much of the political thuggery you see on the streets of Europe these days is by fascists and Islamist fellow travelers of the left. One would hope that discordians would be better at seeing through leftist memetic control tactics, but it seems that you want to propagate them rather than deconstruct them. Where's the discord in leftist group-think?

Junkenstein

Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 19, 2013, 11:05:47 PM
It's disappointing to realize that Principia Discordia is little more than a garden-variety group of leftist partisans stirring up the usual fears of the fascist boogieman. It's particularly ironic, since so much of the political thuggery you see on the streets of Europe these days is by fascists and Islamist fellow travelers of the left. One would hope that discordians would be better at seeing through leftist memetic control tactics, but it seems that you want to propagate them rather than deconstruct them. Where's the discord in leftist group-think?

Can you explain this a little please?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

I see.

Do you find it amusing a man was murdered while police watched? Do you find it amusing that the man was murdered due to his political beliefs?

Could you define what you are calling "Fascist"? I'm being patient here, because you seriously sound like some kind of nazi sympathiser right now. Consider that.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Salty

Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 19, 2013, 11:53:46 PM
No, not a troll, I'm quite serious about this. Is there a political litmus test for being a member here?

Yes, but it's ongoing, has undefined parameters, and isn't at all very much fun.

Wait, how SRS are you? Define "quite", please.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Faust

Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 19, 2013, 11:25:18 PM
You want a list of thuggish political actions taken by leftists and Islamists in Europe? I'm not inclined to produce it, but the information is there if you look for it.

I find it so amusing that when far rightists make small, usually symbolic demonstrations in the western world, they tend to be vastly outnumbered by leftists throwing things at them, threatening them with violence, and calling *them* the fascists. Incredibly, many people fall for this Orwellian theater of the absurd.

The albanians and romanians in greece are being either chased out if they are lucky, killed if they are not. Before you comment on greeces on again off again romance with facism look up a bit of its history.
Its always been a disaster. And this time it looks like its going to manifest as a civil war.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

von

Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 19, 2013, 11:50:20 PM
No, I'm a discordian. I favor an aggressive right wing to counter the lefto-fascists and Stalinists. If I had to describe my politics, it would be something like "postmodern nihilist reactionary". As I see it, modern liberal civilization is constructed out of ideas which are rather arbitrary, unnatural, and quasi-religious, and can only be maintained by constant, heavy-handed propaganda and law enforcement. Therefore modernity has become a very ripe target for deconstruction. You might also say that my experience with neo-Stalinist elements of the American university system have soured me on the entire lefto-progressive project.

There is actually an intellectual avante-garde developing around people like me, sometimes called "the Dark Enlightenment" or "the Red Pill movement." You can find some of their writings here. You can also google "davis aurini nihilism" for an articulate spokesman for this crowd. Enjoy.

>postmodern nihilist reactionary

what does this even mean? how does one form a reactionary opinion from nihilism? does one simply do nothing?

>red pill movement

oh ok, you're from /pol/.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 19, 2013, 11:25:18 PM
You want a list of thuggish political actions taken by leftists and Islamists in Europe? I'm not inclined to produce it, but the information is there if you look for it.

I find it so amusing that when far rightists make small, usually symbolic demonstrations in the western world, they tend to be vastly outnumbered by leftists throwing things at them, threatening them with violence, and calling *them* the fascists. Incredibly, many people fall for this Orwellian theater of the absurd.

Fantastic.  We have a fan.

Fucking tard.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 19, 2013, 11:53:46 PM
No, not a troll, I'm quite serious about this. Is there a political litmus test for being a member here?

Yeah.  If you have decided that the right or the left has your best interests at heart, then you are a fucking RETARD and exist here only to be shat on.

But I save the particularly horrible shits for the fascists.  Because you're not even FUNNY when you do shit like this.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 19, 2013, 11:05:47 PM

Opposing fascism makes us lefties?

:lulz:

You are one stupid motherfucker.

The Good Reverend Roger

No, I'm a discordian. I favor an aggressive right wing to counter the lefto-fascists and Stalinists. If I had to describe my politics, it would be something like "postmodern nihilist reactionary". As I see it, modern liberal civilization is constructed out of ideas which are rather arbitrary, unnatural, and quasi-religious, and can only be maintained by constant, heavy-handed propaganda and law enforcement. Therefore modernity has become a very ripe target for deconstruction. You might also say that my experience with neo-Stalinist elements of the American university system have soured me on the entire lefto-progressive project.

There is actually an intellectual avante-garde developing around people like me, sometimes called "the Dark Enlightenment" or "the Red Pill movement." You can find some of their writings here. You can also google "davis aurini nihilism" for an articulate spokesman for this crowd. Enjoy.

:lord:

QuoteThere is actually an intellectual avante-garde developing around people like me

:lulz:  LET'S JUST EXAMINE THAT INTELLECT, SHALL WE?   :lulz:

Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 11, 2013, 03:33:23 AM
Have any of you considered that to discuss "current events" in this manner is to buy into the manufactured illusions presented as truth, to become entangled in the samsaric web of lies, and to be carriers for the memetic virus sometimes called "consensus reality"? Is it not better to construct one's own reality, manufacture more pleasing illusions and thereby become the masters of Maya rather than its slaves?

The Good Reverend Roger

And don't all you fuckers pile up on this goose-stepping little shitstain.  I'm calling dibs.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 20, 2013, 06:01:56 AM
Roger, relax dude, drop some acid -- you're starting to sound like a fascist.

Yep.  Fascists are known for laughing at people.

Um, wait.  No, they're known for murdering people retail, then wholesale, and then getting their necks broken on a gallows.

:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Is that like the Dark Carnival?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."