News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Considering Coming Clean To Daddy Dear

Started by Imp Ending the Pending, October 15, 2012, 02:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imp Ending the Pending

Lying awake in the middle of the day, in a gray sweater. And unsure whether or not this shirt that fits me is HOT, or if it's just a bomb as dead as a rock.
But at these rock bottom prices, the vice is too good to pass by. But if I decide to buy, what will I do if people start to intrude on my right to wear the stupid shit that I wear? And if they don't even care? Then where will I be, lying here at the feet of this slightly impatient clothing store employee?

‎"Mister," she'll say, "if you're not gonna pay, then won't you just go away? You've been here all day, and I have to stay to set up this display, and you're in the way... wait, why are you on the floor in the first place?"

It helps me think, I think. My shrink told me to try it, and though I don't really buy it--the psycho mumbo jumbo (and especially the diet)-- I'm not one to knock those smarter than me. Nor mock those different than me, which coincidentally, is why I'm here. You see lady, I'm queer, and I have this fear of falling out with my father if he ever discovered I don't like to bother with beaus of the other sex.

So rather than vex myself with complex creations of situations that'll never come to pass without him beating my ass, I thought I'd give your store a chance. You see, I want to replace all my "straight" clothes with things a bit more "haaa-aay!". Something to discretely repeat to him, "Daddy, I'm gay!" until it sticks in his brain. And looking around, I found this shirt right here. And so I settled down on the ground, as per my prescription of "sittin' and thinkin".

I guess I got caught up in what others would wonder if I wore this else where from when I'm with my father. So Miss, would you mind advising me? Please?

I'll admit that I'm new to this "S&M" business.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hmmm... well-written, and has a story you can follow. I think I like it, although I think I don't get the punchline.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Imp Ending the Pending

Well woo! Admittedly, the punchline comes out of nowhere with absolutely no pretense, s

Wait a minute. Have you really made 441728 posts that's insan

Wait what I've made 31.

Wait.

Nevermind.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Imp Ending the Pending on October 15, 2012, 02:45:25 AM
Well woo! Admittedly, the punchline comes out of nowhere with absolutely no pretense, s

Wait a minute. Have you really made 441728 posts that's insan

Wait what I've made 31.

Wait.

Nevermind.

You are a quick one!  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Signora Pæsior

Petrochemical Pheremone Buzzard of the Poisoned Water Hole

Placid Dingo

Ditto enjoyed it.

Ditto uncertain about punchline.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.