News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Trivial on December 01, 2014, 06:17:57 PM

:lulz:

In other news, the people that like star wars way more than me said those are more like exhaust ports as he's using a crystal that is too powerful for regular saber use.  In the books I guess.

So, someone was charging that crystal something fierce, then?

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

minuspace

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

axod

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on December 06, 2014, 09:32:59 PM

Derrida rolls Foucault's testamentary eye.  It's an uphill battle, eventually reaching full parallax.  Only to start again, rounding over the tumult of heaven's lathe.
just this

minuspace

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 09, 2014, 02:03:54 AM
ALL THE NIGELS

This is beautiful. I've never seen this artist before, but whoever they are I LOVE THEM.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Da6s

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on November 29, 2014, 02:56:09 PM

I feel it necessary to say that the egg aisle at city market in my old home Breck doesn't look anything like this. "King Soopers" is just the chain and gas station next door.
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Trivial

So there's rumors he's going to run for president still.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 09, 2014, 05:44:51 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 09, 2014, 02:03:54 AM
ALL THE NIGELS

This is beautiful. I've never seen this artist before, but whoever they are I LOVE THEM.

Yeah, it's kind of awesome.
Molon Lube

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman