News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Top 10 things millenials hate about OB that we didn't know last week!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 04, 2015, 09:19:49 PM
Golf ball sized hail just attacked Boston. It's August. It's 90 degrees.

Make your time.

Isn't hail always a hot-weather thing?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Doktor Howl

SO...

You guys know how I always yell about dumbasses walking in Arizona without boots or shoes on their feet?  How I call them slack-jawed monkeyfuckers who deserve what they get?

Guess who has no thumbs and figured he could just hop out and get the mail barefoot?

Guess who managed to step on a hornet?

Dok,
Slack-jawed monkeyfucker at large.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 05, 2015, 05:42:57 AM
SO...

You guys know how I always yell about dumbasses walking in Arizona without boots or shoes on their feet?  How I call them slack-jawed monkeyfuckers who deserve what they get?

Guess who has no thumbs and figured he could just hop out and get the mail barefoot?

Dok,

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Meunster

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 05, 2015, 05:42:57 AM
SO...

Dok,

Why moneyfuckers? Is there that much stigma behind fucking monkeys?
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

UNRELATED TO THE HORNET:

I suspect that on some really profound, suppressed level, I really need to get laid. I don't generally feel like I do, or even feel particularly horny or sexy or attracted to anyone, but I just kind of have this suspicion that I've simply compartmentalized all that energy and locked it away while I focus on school, but that it hasn't really gone away so much as just been stuffed into the darkest recesses of my soul.

Meunster

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on August 05, 2015, 05:57:15 AM
UNRELATED TO THE HORNET:

I suspect that on some really profound, suppressed level, I really need to get laid. I don't generally feel like I do, or even feel particularly horny or sexy or attracted to anyone, but I just kind of have this suspicion that I've simply compartmentalized all that energy and locked it away while I focus on school, but that it hasn't really gone away so much as just been stuffed into the darkest recesses of my soul.

Go to a bar and have hot semi rough casual sex.
It's easy, and accomplishable in under an hour.
My record is getting a guy in 10 minutes.  He even hosted.
Poe's law ;)

Chelagoras The Boulder

UNRELATED TO THE HORNET:

I identify with this on so many levels.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

minuspace

Faust

Taking two weeks holidays starting next week, much needed, unfortunately it leads to panicked shit-tonne of work that needs to be done before I go, Haven't been around much, probably wont be for a while.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on August 05, 2015, 06:05:31 AM
UNRELATED TO THE HORNET:

Go to a bar and have hot semi rough casual sex.
It's easy, and accomplishable in under an hour.
My record is getting a guy in 10 minutes.  He even hosted.

I'm not a gay dude, though.