News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on January 22, 2015, 06:34:36 PM
Quote from: Faust on January 22, 2015, 06:05:51 PM
Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on January 22, 2015, 06:02:52 PM
Quote from: Faust on January 22, 2015, 12:09:44 PM
On Facebook, I've taken A good cartoons approach to wind Robert Dobbs up in discordian society 2014, it might not be all that funny, but if he is going to post misogynistic shit Ad nauseam I am going to bore him to death with this Gimmick. We'll see who runs out of nauseam first. If anyone else wants to chime in do.

In TDS 2014?

I wanna see.
Have a look at any dobbs post from today. He didn't respond to any of the messages I posted, I will have to be more persistent.

OIC  :lulz:

Wish I had caught that before I left the group this morning. I was getting bored telling people 2014 was over.

He's started taking the bait today, really did not like me claiming that most date rapes are by men.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on January 23, 2015, 02:45:02 PM
On Facebook, I've taken A good cartoons approach to wind Robert Dobbs up in discordian society 2014, it might not be all that funny, but if he is going to post misogynistic shit Ad nauseam I am going to bore him to death with this Gimmick. We'll see who runs out of nauseam first. If anyone else wants to chime in do.

In TDS 2014?

I wanna see.
Have a look at any dobbs post from today. He didn't respond to any of the messages I posted, I will have to be more persistent.

Wish I had caught that before I left the group this morning. I was getting bored telling people 2014 was over.

He's started taking the bait today, really did not like me claiming that most date rapes are by men.

Because that's such an outlandish claim...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 23, 2015, 03:59:16 PM
Quote from: Faust on January 23, 2015, 02:45:02 PM

In TDS 2014?

I wanna see.

Because that's such an outlandish claim...

Yeah I really didn't think of the things I said that that would be the one to set him off. He is pretty much living in his own little fantasy world at this point where women are the root of all problems.

Cain

You should also ask him if he's double checking everything he posts via /r/redpill before he posts it there.  Implying he's mindless as well as an idiot may push his buttons even more.

Faust

Quote from: Cain on January 23, 2015, 04:12:01 PM
You should also ask him if he's double checking everything he posts via /r/redpill before he posts it there.  Implying he's mindless as well as an idiot may push his buttons even more.
So far everything I have posted has been an agreement that I have directly misconstrued as the opposite of what he was intending. If I switch it will be less effective, I think he is looking for confrontation so this way deflates that, what I specifically said to a woman on man rape post he made was:

"Date rape, almost exclusively perpetrated by men, remains a real danger in our modern society, to women, to children, and even rare outliers like this should not to be overlooked. Thank you for your commitment to raising awareness to these issues Robert Dobbs."

LMNO

That's a pretty fantastic troll, Faust.  And it's so calm.

Faust

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 23, 2015, 04:28:15 PM
That's a pretty fantastic troll, Faust.  And it's so calm.

Yeah, I have to make it persistently annoying but without allowing anything too direct for him to defend against, I need to to deprive hi any pleasure from arguing it. Its a long shot but I'm going to try and see can I make him and the other misogynists on the discordian society pages give up.

Cain

Quote from: Faust on January 23, 2015, 04:20:03 PM
So far everything I have posted has been an agreement that I have directly misconstrued as the opposite of what he was intending. If I switch it will be less effective, I think he is looking for confrontation so this way deflates that, what I specifically said to a woman on man rape post he made was:

"Date rape, almost exclusively perpetrated by men, remains a real danger in our modern society, to women, to children, and even rare outliers like this should not to be overlooked. Thank you for your commitment to raising awareness to these issues Robert Dobbs."

That's fair. 

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

I haven't been able to counter-troll him at all. He seems to have that RWHN-like ability to just keep rolling the line through clowning, contradiction, and out-and-out flaming. I may come back into 2014 just to see how well Faust's tactic hits.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

The Wizard Joseph

Been sick all evening and off work today as a result. Good news is I've got PD and it's good denizens. Why just listening to the troll shop talk has me feeling better.

I did peak into 2014 again to see what you was up to Faust. You the waaambulance guy? I may not be quite willing to rejoin the group cuz I got enough crap in my feed, but I have a friend that might second for me as a troll. Best is he uses his own name happily on FB and is not subject to the new FB policy that has claimed so many personas.

It occurs to me that with the no aliases policy FB tricked much of the troll problem into solving itself.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Fucking bank auditor's here today. We told them that this week is fucked because of the asbestos abatement, etc, but he was pretty much just like fuck you I'm coming anyways. Now I get to figure out how to be the only person checking trucks in WHILE also being the person showing this nerd-shoes around the warehouse.

In return he gets to figure out how to prepare his paperwork while sharing cramped quarters with someone who really, REALLY likes "Most Unwanted Music." Usually takes him about an hour and a half. That's three run-throughs of the whole song. I know *I* can take that.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on January 23, 2015, 04:20:03 PM

:lulz: That's masterful.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on January 23, 2015, 06:57:32 PM
Fucking bank auditor's here today. We told them that this week is fucked because of the asbestos abatement, etc, but he was pretty much just like fuck you I'm coming anyways. Now I get to figure out how to be the only person checking trucks in WHILE also being the person showing this nerd-shoes around the warehouse.

In return he gets to figure out how to prepare his paperwork while sharing cramped quarters with someone who really, REALLY likes "Most Unwanted Music." Usually takes him about an hour and a half. That's three run-throughs of the whole song. I know *I* can take that.

:lulz: I just got stared at by three other library users because of laughing at that.

You are the only other person I've ever known who genuinely enjoys that song. It is a fine, fine use of that appreciation, sir, and I approve heartily.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

What the hell is American Sniper and why am I supposed to be mad about it?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel