News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Whirlpool Memes

Started by LMNO, December 06, 2014, 08:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueenThera

Could someone explain the joke? I can't find anything about whirlpools in this context online.

Plus, my little sister had a horrible nightmare involving being in a place called Whirlpool, so it's slightly tripping me out in that synchronicity way.
Often incoherent. Tends to ramble on about various topics.
Hopes to get beyond that.

Formerly BrotherPrickle

LMNO

Cain

LMNO is a salesman for Whirlpool washing machines, and this is product testing for a new advertising campaign.

President Television

"Whirlpool" is the code name for a classified government mind-control operation. Fortunately, the government in question is the government of North Korea, and since it ran out of funding "Whirlpool" has consisted solely of an oversized pinwheel.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

EK WAFFLR

LMNO is Guru Master of the Whirlpools technique. It's a highly secret method, but sources say it may or may not consist of teabagging in a washing machine.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BrotherPrickle on December 13, 2014, 10:50:18 PM
Could someone explain the joke? I can't find anything about whirlpools in this context online.

Plus, my little sister had a horrible nightmare involving being in a place called Whirlpool, so it's slightly tripping me out in that synchronicity way.

:lulz:

Good one.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

QueenThera

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 14, 2014, 03:48:43 PM
Quote from: BrotherPrickle on December 13, 2014, 10:50:18 PM

:lulz:

Good one.
I suppose it should be a joke, but it's not. She dreamed she was doing hard math problems and building things with Legos in some after-school program building. I suspect it's rooted slightly in her experiences in going to the YMCA after school the previous school year.

She couldn't accomplish any of them, and a friend of the family told her that "No one can leave Whirlpool until it is done." She says she realized she was having a nightmare then and was punching herself in the stomach to wake up.

I'd blame her attempts to get into the gifted program for that nightmare. But she insisted it was called Whirlpool.
Often incoherent. Tends to ramble on about various topics.
Hopes to get beyond that.

Formerly BrotherPrickle

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."