PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

Purposes and goals of mindfucks

Started by Captain Utopia, July 20, 2009, 01:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: fictionpuss on July 26, 2009, 12:59:35 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on July 26, 2009, 12:31:53 AM
I should warn you now that I am spending the rest of my time here attempting to goatse fictionpuss.
Sigh. What did I do to get onto your shit list? Sorry for whatever that was! How about I save everybody some time and effort and just click upon your previous attempt which had goatse.cx in the URL..

..oh. Is that it? Yup - I've seen that around. For some reason I was expecting something much much worse.

You're not on it. If you were on it, you'd know.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

im still waiting for the five paragraphs with thesis and conclusion
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Captain Utopia

Quote from: έχουν νόημα on July 26, 2009, 08:53:14 AM
Really? Sorry - I assumed that was sarcasm since the OP could be stretched to fit that description. Which parts of the OP are not clear or self-explanatory as-is?

Kai

Quote from: έχουν νόημα on July 26, 2009, 08:53:14 AM
:lulz:

fictionpuss, it's an injoke. You had to be there.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Kai on July 26, 2009, 02:14:21 PM
fictionpuss, it's an injoke. You had to be there.
Ah, well this isn't the first principles thread, so I guess I'll let it pass ;-)

Cainad (dec.)

I should warn you now that I am spending the rest of my time here attempting to goatse fictionpuss.

For clarity, you should restate the question or prompt in your response. For example:

The purpose and goal of all my mindfucks will be to goatse fictionpuss.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Cainad on July 26, 2009, 06:06:25 PM

For clarity, you should restate the question or prompt in your response. For example:

You know, the forum works surprisingly well using w3m.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on July 26, 2009, 06:06:25 PM

Yes, this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Quote from: Able on July 26, 2009, 08:53:14 AM