News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Werewolf III

Started by Remington, March 08, 2010, 06:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bds

Wondering Monk

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on March 09, 2010, 01:59:49 PM
except dead people cant talk most of the time  :lol: idiot

Well its a 50-50 split so technically not most, and we know a dead persons role and so are much more likely to trust them, actually adding more weight to their opinions in terms of persuading the rest of the group.

I vote to lynch Paesior.

Paesior - 3

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

ok but dead people cant talk when it counts, when  we are debating about who to lynch

i vote to lynch Wondering Monk, cause BDS was the first eaten, and if i were a wolf id go after my friends first  :D

Paesior - 3
Wondering Monk - 1

Dimocritus

Let's lynch the landlord!

But seriously,
I vote to lynch Paesior.

Paesior-4
Wandering Monk-1
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

bds

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on March 09, 2010, 04:59:49 PM
ok but dead people cant talk when it counts, when  we are debating about who to lynch

i vote to lynch Wondering Monk, cause BDS was the first eaten, and if i were a wolf id go after my friends first  :D

Paesior - 3
Wondering Monk - 1

:mittens:

*BDS boils over obnoxiously*

Doktor Howl

Paeisor - 5

He's a shifty looking fucker.
Molon Lube

Wondering Monk

I'm not his friend, he's a vile butt monky  :mrgreen:

On another note, what time is the changeover from day to night? i.e. when do we have until to get enough people for the vote?

Enrico Salazar

Paeisor - 6

for kick!
Did someone say gorgeous?

Remington

Quote from: Wondering Monk on March 09, 2010, 05:29:31 PM
I'm not his friend, he's a vile butt monky  :mrgreen:

On another note, what time is the changeover from day to night? i.e. when do we have until to get enough people for the vote?
9:00 PM.
Is it plugged in?

bds

Wondering Monk

Cheers Remington, and im sorry BDS i love you really

Storebrand

The Wizard

I vote we lynch Paeisor. His hair is too long.
Insanity we trust.

Jasper

After thinking about it, I'm finding the paesior theory more likely- but I still call pariah a close second.

I vote paesior - 8 votes
forget the rest, posting from ipod, cant see much.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on March 09, 2010, 04:59:49 PM

Paesior - 3
Wondering Monk - 1

I agree with Fred, mostly because Traffic's reasoning doesn't make sense to me.

We could lynch Paesior and he could advise us at night [if he turns out to be a villager], but it's also one step closer to the wolves winning. We don't even need to lynch someone every night, right? Plus there's also the chance that Paesior might be the psychic and if he dies he can't make guesses anymore (right?). Of course the chance to pick a wolf is bigger than the chance to pick the psychic.

So I'm also not going to join Fred in her vote for WonMon. Isn't it more useful to wait lynching someone until we got a fair idea? The psychich also gets more guesses that way.

Plus to whoever said I was a wolf cause of what I wrote earlier in the thread. Screw you :p I was actually wondering about that when I saw the thread, although, to be fair, while writing that post I did realize that if Rem already had PMd the wolves, this would imply I'm a villager, but then, this stroke me as funny so I posted it anyway.

Also also, Remington, 9PM which timezone?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.