News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Gnimbly R0X0R5

Started by Nikoli Volkoff, November 02, 2004, 03:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikoli Volkoff

lol sorry bout the leet... but i have to say that Gnimbly i have been reading your play for about the last hour... it fucking rocks... if you ever get the cast up for this I would pay to see it.. hell i would even play a part in it...
The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

fluffy

gnomes are full of shit

but they do appreciate having the word os their play spread about

tell your friends

Nikoli Volkoff

Hey i have an idea... Gnimbly when you finish this... send a copy of it and the PD to trey parker and matt stone

i think the people who did Team America would love to get there hands on this...

Long Live the Gnome
The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

CannedLizard

Quote from: Nikoli VolkoffHey i have an idea... Gnimbly when you finish this... send a copy of it and the PD to trey parker and matt stone

i think the people who did Team America would love to get there hands on this...

Long Live the Gnome

Nah, but then they'd do it with puppets or mashed potatoes shaped as phalluses or something.

Wait...DO SEND IT! That idea ROCKS!
POEE Pre-Chaplain Neon Irwin of the Bahumbug Pre-Cabal, CG, UE, KoBaSN

namu

I'm somewhat proud and confused to report that several german and british citizens expressed significant content after reading Gnimbley's play at my suggestion.

Quotethe play kicks ass, and it's a shame I'll never see it.
Quotefrom what i read of the pdf it's pretty good.
Namu the Maxwell Angel
--
United we stand, divided we run free at last !

Nikoli Volkoff

yeah, i got pretty much the same comments from the people i sent the link to...

SMFabal

I'm thinking of taking copies to the next Lifestyle Explorer's meeting, seeing if anyone wants to throw together a indie movie version...
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

Nikoli Volkoff

well i have posted the link up on my LJ for friends to see and read hopefully. So we might be getting a few new posters in here... yaaaaaa

East Coast Hustle

those are not your friends. your friends have been taken and replaced with robots whose sole mission is to keep you from getting killed. have a nice day.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

eL sTiKo

I've just downloaded a copy as I've almost finished the Book of Eris and Abarat 2 this week, I need something new to read and I enjoy cookies.
eL sTiKo
Chief Tourguide
the Cuckoo Trail Cabal
---><---