News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Could we make things that don't explode?

Started by Trivial, January 21, 2014, 01:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 21, 2014, 05:30:40 PM
Why are they fining this company? If I killed a dozen people and caused over $100 million in property damage in Texas, I would be tried and ultimately executed. A corporate "person" does it, and they get fined for pocket change? That's such bullshit. I propose that the corporation be tried, and if found guilty, it should be executed.

This would be an amazing thing to see.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

tyrannosaurus vex

The answer, clearly, is to get a business license to cover all of your illegal activities.

I DIDN'T ROB THAT BANK! IT WAS ME, INC. THAT DID IT! I HAVE THE MEMO TO PROVE IT!
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 21, 2014, 05:30:40 PM
Why are they fining this company? If I killed a dozen people and caused over $100 million in property damage in Texas, I would be tried and ultimately executed. A corporate "person" does it, and they get fined for pocket change? That's such bullshit. I propose that the corporation be tried, and if found guilty, it should be executed.

Texas is way overdue for a good Nigeling.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Forsooth

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 21, 2014, 12:29:17 PM

Clearly the work of terrorists you unpatriotic bastards.

OSHA regs stand in the way of unfettered profit, demanding anything else is quite simply, Communist.
We're not gonna get this great country back up and thriving like it once was without breaking a few skulls eggs.

Cain

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 21, 2014, 09:20:35 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 21, 2014, 09:20:01 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 21, 2014, 05:27:18 PM
The "components" to assemble a pipe bomb concerns me, because I don't know what those components would be yet I would not be at all surprised if amongst all the crap in my basement, I too have the "components" to build bombs.

And if you have any kind of political or religious tracts in your house...well, then you're truly fucked.

I am doomed.

I'm a bit of a collector.

If you're doomed, I like to know where that puts me.  Probably in some lower level of hell. 

"I see sir that you have a large amount of anarchist, communist, fascist, environmentalist, Islamic and Christian extremist texts, as well as "bomb-making equipment", instructions on how the police and intelligence services investigate terrorism, military grade encryption devices and people emailed people who have links with terrorist organizations.  Enjoy your stay in Diego Garcia, don't worry about bringing sun tan lotion."

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.