News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Suggestions from you all please!

Started by Payne, May 15, 2010, 10:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

This is part of a dream you're going to have tonight

Later today, look for an opportunity to meet your future self

The Government is watching God

Triple Zero

triplezero   one thing we should also bring to DoD is another bag of those memebomb slips btw, they're not brilliant mindfuckery but it was great how every pub slowly got covered in them as we sat there
   Payne   yes
   triplezero   small effort anyway
   Payne   salt shakers to toilet advertising boards to under tables to EVERYWHERE
   triplezero   oh! i had another awesome idea lately
   Payne   and we should prolly finally hit a bookstore, like Syn wants
   triplezero   stickers with "SELF DESTRUCT" on the toilet flush button/handle
   Payne   lol
   triplezero   and we could simply put the bit.ly/5bip23 link on the slips as well
   triplezero   along with a memebomb of course
   Payne   yes
   triplezero   in fact SELF DESTRUCT stickers could go on a lot of things like pedestrian traffic light buttons (do they have buttons in Edinburgh?)
   Payne   yes
   Payne   they do
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

LMNO

You should all learn the Lady Gaga dance routines from "Telephone", and break into them at inopportune times.

Jasper

Recently I discovered how fun it is to take a sharpie, go to a public toilet, unroll a foot or two of tissue, and write something on it then roll it back up. 

Somebody at my college was about to wipe their ass, and suddenly the toilet paper said OH SNAP.

But you guys can probably think of something more apt. :)

Brotep

:lulz: @ self-destruct and OH SNAP

"I wouldn't eat that if I were you."

"Take this. When the time comes, you will know what to do."

"Did you ever dream you woke up and not realize it, and you were already getting ready for your day when it hit you that none of this is real?"

"You're late. Listen, we have a lot to--damn! We're being watched. Quick, say something generic."

GIGGLES

HEY MAN, LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING: IS IT OK HAVING A BIG PENIS? DO YOU THINK I CAN BE LIKE YOU?

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I like these surreal dream suggestions.

"I once knew a guy who had a (insert article of clothing the person is wearing which is uncommon-looking) exactly like that." ... "His friend was a giraffe salesman, I know,  whose international lawyer had this thing for smashing clocks, but only when he was sleepwalking."
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

BadBeast

Quote from: LMNO on May 18, 2010, 01:04:41 PM
You should all learn the Lady Gaga dance routines from "Telephone", and break into them at inopportune times.

You mean there is actually an appropriate time for doing this?  That's quite disturbing.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Jose?

"Oh sorry, I didn't recognise you with your clothes on"

Payne

BadBeast

We are all lying in the gutter,
but some of us are looking at the kerb!

You don't sweat much, for a fat chick/lad do you?

And this one' s great, If you see a celebrity, (I used Ian McCulloch from Echo and the Bunnymen) who looks a little bit too "up themselves", and are obviously in need of a little grounding approach them for their autograph,like a gushy little fanboi, they will usually be happy to sign. then when they start to sign, you say, "Thanks Mate, yeah, could you make it out to,  *- - - - - *  please, that's right, from Julian,  . . . .McCulloch puts the pen down, and says "who the fuck do you think I am"? I smiled back, you're Julian Cope,  and he really did flounce off like a little prima donna, and screwed up the
piece of notepaper he'd been signing, and threw it across the Pub. I knew he didn't like Cope, and he certainly didn't like being mistaken for him. 
:fap:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

LMNO

Quote from: BadBeast on May 19, 2010, 08:40:37 AM

You mean there is actually an appropriate time for doing this?  That's quite disturbing.

Your life needs more gayness.  Just saying.

Payne

Quote from: LMNO on May 19, 2010, 02:13:23 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on May 19, 2010, 08:40:37 AM

Your life needs more gayness.  Just saying.

I'm currently trying to imagine P3nT doing this.

It hurts mah brain, Alphapance. It hurts it terrible.

LMNO