HOW DO YOU STOP YOUR FILTHY DISCORDIAN* UNCLE

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, October 25, 2012, 02:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

From bugging your wife with screenshots of his flight simulator game, depicting UFO encounters over your house?

*by accident
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: V3X on October 25, 2012, 02:36:20 AM
From bugging your wife with screenshots of his flight simulator game, depicting UFO encounters over your house?

*by accident

Have her depict some screenshots back at him, preferably chosen at random from a selection provided by GIGGLES.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

*by accident

Give his email address to Man Yellow/Man Green.

We are experts.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

I'd hate to punish the poor man. He doesn't even KNOW he's a Discordian. All he knows is he hangs out on the outskirts of Seattle wearing Mao jackets with homemade military decorations. Perfectly normal.

Eater of Clowns

Put him in a room with another Discordian.

I never much liked Seattle anyway.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

tyrannosaurus vex

Don Coyote

Quote from: V3X on October 25, 2012, 03:34:49 AM
I'd hate to punish the poor man. He doesn't even KNOW he's a Discordian. All he knows is he hangs out on the outskirts of Seattle wearing Mao jackets with homemade military decorations. Perfectly normal.

WUT??

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

PD does not stand for Punishing Discordians*

*yes it does

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 25, 2012, 03:29:27 AM

*by accident

Give his email address to Man Yellow/Man Green.

We are experts.

Yes. We're here to help.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."