News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

Ask me anything you wanted to know about the horrid truths..

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, March 11, 2005, 05:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Sinner Bob"Why doesn't anyone snap and think they're Buddha? I'd be more fitting with the bodies of most American's, I'm telling you. 'I'm Buddha.' 'You're Bubba.' 'I'm Buddha now. Only gotta change 3 letters on mah belt'"

[/Bill Hicks from memory]

It's kinda hard. The Buddha wasn't known for his fundamentalist "Believe in me or DIE" antics. Though I think I should snap and proclaim my BUDDHAHOOD!
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

We are all Budda, no really.  Even more than all of us being popes.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyWe are all Budda, no really.  Even more than all of us being popes.

Not me.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodhorseshit.

8)
Horseshit is also Budda.

East Coast Hustle

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Anonymous

Hugh, dearest, if a Buddha shits in the forest and no one is around to hear it, did it really happen?

Caster Braids

Is Summer a 'Real Person,' 'Person of Interest,' or what?
Can sin be forgiven?
I think... I want to be forgiven. ... More than anything.

But... I let you die...

"Shut up! Order and Chaos and your Stupid Plan don't mean a thing. She's gone! She'll no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry... or get angry... What about us... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!"

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

East Coast Hustle

I'd say both, but don't we already have a thread for that? one in which you have yet to answer the pertinent question, I might add...

8)

Caster Braids

Quote from: Bathory's SainthoodI'd say both, but don't we already have a thread for that? one in which you have yet to answer the pertinent question, I might add...

8)

If one wishes to know, one merely has to ask.

Summer said this.
Can sin be forgiven?

But... I let you die...

"Shut up! Order and Chaos and your Stupid Plan don't mean a thing. She's gone! She'll no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry... or get angry... What about us... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!"

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

East Coast Hustle

OK.

Summer, are you:

a real person?

a troll?

Aini?

CEVK?

random bits of code that have assembled themselves into variable-text macros?

a Dept. of Homeland Security plant?

8)

Caster Braids

Quote from: Bathory's SainthoodOK.

Summer, are you:

a real person?
Summer is quite imaginary, thank you.
Quotea troll?
Must we drag Summer's race into this?
QuoteAini?
What's that?  Summer isn't down with your lip lop lingo, fellows.
QuoteCEVK?
That sounds painful.
Quoterandom bits of code that have assembled themselves into variable-text macros?
My sources point to maybe.
Quotea Dept. of Homeland Security plant?
Summer is put in a pot for no man.

Summer will give you the low-down.

Summer a figment of its own imagination.
Can sin be forgiven?

But... I let you die...

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

East Coast Hustle

well, as long as you're not Aini or CEVK, you are invited to accept a probationary commission in the NSRA.

8)

Caster Braids

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodwell, as long as you're not Aini or CEVK, you are invited to accept a probationary commission in the NSRA.

8)
In Es Are 'Ey?
Can sin be forgiven?

But... I let you die...

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

Malaul

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodwell, as long as you're not Aini or CEVK, you are invited to accept a probationary commission in the NSRA.

8)
Where you here for CEVK?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock