News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messier Undertree

I am successful money man whom live in Tokyo. Before this I was not so successful drug addict and literal communist whom live in Glasgow.

I may or may not have figured out something since then.

Hi all.

LMNO

Cain

:argh!: He sold us out to the Japanese Red Army.  Cheese it!

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Messier Undertree

Familiar faces all round! It's nice to see you guys again.

Quote from: Cain on September 02, 2015, 03:30:52 PM
:argh!: He sold us out to the Japanese Red Army.  Cheese it!
ウラー!

Cain

I've often thought the Japanese Red Army would have been much better with the presence of tanks and harmonized singing.

Waifus...not so much.

President Television

Quote from: Cain on September 05, 2015, 06:12:56 PM
I've often thought the Japanese Red Army would have been much better with the presence of tanks and harmonized singing.

Waifus...not so much.

I mean, that's just because you're waifu a shit.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Messier Undertree

To be honest I don't think I've watched a single cartoon since moving here and the only waifu I care about is 3D but I do have an image to maintain here you know.

Nast

No matter how hard I try to forget this bad, evil place, it continues to haunt me, calling me back for more.

Just popping in to say hi again to you terrible people.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nast on September 20, 2015, 05:53:38 AM
No matter how hard I try to forget this bad, evil place, it continues to haunt me, calling me back for more.

OMG yay! What have you been up to?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Well, we're still here, and we're still terrible.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nast

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 20, 2015, 05:22:22 PM

OMG yay! What have you been up to?

I finally finished community college and culinary school, and at the moment I'm working on a painting series I'd been wanting to do. I'd be happy to show them here when I'm done!

Mostly I like to divide my time between feeling like I'm failing at young adulthood, and tasty food.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Nast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 20, 2015, 06:06:14 PM

Well, we're still here, and we're still terrible.

I know! It's kind of comforting, actually.

Cain

Hi Nast.

Are you still eating that terrible Japanese stuff?

Nast

Quote from: Cain on September 20, 2015, 06:32:03 PM
Hi Nast.

Are you still eating that terrible Japanese stuff?

Lol. I think after a certain point I just gave up and made curry instead.